12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2018, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 12:51 PM by Lumos.)
Yes - 100% DFY... just add...traffic ??
Been studying IM and MMO 'systems' and 'programs' for some time now.

Over and over again I see...:
HURRY and grab the latest, bestest, quickest, easiest a-b-c, 1-2-3 pushbutton, instant, fast, work-free shiny object RIGHT NOW and then...:

Just add traffic.

Simple, yes ?!?

No. Its not.

Seeing this same silliness over and over reminds me of the Acme Corporation from the 'toons I watched as a kid=>

Need water to drown your roadrunner pal ??
Easy - get some Acme Instant Water - add 1 drop of water - makes a million gallons instantly !!

Here are a few others like that (notice the mention of Instagram too):

We get all sorts of goodies here, but the traffic secrets...seem to remain...
Secret.

Alluded to - yes, but most often obscured or simply avoided.
Best paid traffic sources ??
Seen any lists of those lately NOT 1/2 filled with sites that are 404 ?!?

Free traffic is too much work, the gurus say...use paid traffic, its better.
OK, where do we get that ??
Silence ensues.

Methinks we need something like=>
Acme Instant Traffic Kit.
Just add ONE site visitor and it'll instantly make a million more appear.
Yep, definitely need me some o' dat.

Anybody have that for sale at maybe...$7.97 ???
C'mon folks - where's your sense of humour ?!?
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-08-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Yes - 100% DFY... just add...traffic ??
OOOO!!!! fantastic smithnowt
please send me the payment link.
Biggrin
01-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Great introduction, smithnowt 1bigsmile
09-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Lots of what I've seen since the start of my journey towards IM/MMO would really be a good fit for the name=> Fleece-O-Matic !!

It continuously astounds me to see how many sellers have such obvious and powerful disdain for their targeted audiences.

Sure - the bobo crowd will buy toasted racoon innards on a stick - and if all someone cares about is $$$, then that's fine for them...
To me that seems like outright robbery though.

Frankly if I could get some big corporations to shell out some $$ to me for some krappy, harmless service that was overpriced I wouldn't care at all because they are just dead entities that make their $$$$$$ by ripping off everyone, right down to their own stockholders whenever they can.
(Yes, stealing HAS become a legitimate business tactic for the corpies.)

So here I be - still looking to figure out something simple enough to do to keep me afloat for my waning years - and of course enjoying the time I spend here with other folks who are on at least somewhat similar searches.

Any kind and helpful suggestions that are simple and have minimal requirements will be hugely appreciated !!
Thanks
09-09-2018, 12:42 AM
"Fleece-O-Matic !!" Hahaha! Brilliant!

You know, if the so-called Goo-Roos launched a product called exactly that, they would still coin it in. It seems that there is an everlasting line of sheep lining-up to "Hurry" and "Grab" those offers, and yet, don't seem to be put-off when it doesn't work as promised for them. Instead, they simply join the queue again. It's quite bizarre really.

I wonder what half those usual suspects on W+ and JVZ would be doing now if there had never been such a thing as the internet. "Would you like to super-size that order sir?" springs to mind. [note: not in any way dissing fast-food workers. I believe it offers a good learning curve in a well-structured franchise]

Yet, they just seem to keep making the cash. Perhaps it's a morality thing. I could never bring myself to sell the new "Fleece-O-Matic" to a list of hopeful newbies, crushing their dreams and aspirations week after week. Maybe there lies the problem. The less you care, the more you make.

It's quite ironic really that, generally, you find more morality in a Black Hat forum than you do in many other places.

JMHO

Cheers!
58.gif
09-09-2018, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 01:03 AM by Lippinzaner.)
Definitely ironic that BH's are always disgusted about these snake oil salesmen. It will make money though - a fool and his money are easily parted. And we all began somewhere.

The first few courses and tools I actually paid for were total garbage. Eventually I discoved the 2 most important things in marketing - networking and resourcefulness. Know where to get everything (for free if possible) and make friends with those who can get the things you cant!

3rd key to success is hard work. There really are no shortcuts. Often, finding the quick and easy way to so something takes forever.
09-09-2018, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 08:17 AM by Lumos.)
Great thoughts shared here IMO !!!:
(09-09-2018 12:42 AM)solar33 Wrote:  ...The less you care, the more you make.

It's quite ironic really that, generally, you find more morality in a Black Hat forum than you do in many other places.

To the 1st I can only say that in the past I knew a family that owned a small supermarket chain - they lived in a (real, huge) mansion and had a uniformed household staff for ALL menial tasks (child care included).
Their gigantic dog (which they ignored) was fed prime cuts of beef and bowls of scrambled eggs daily - while their workers were severely underpaid, much to their pride and excitement.
They DID care - just not about anyone else.

To the second - it is obvious that most of us fortunate enough to find BBHF are struggling against our limitations in some form, and just because it says 'black hat' on the tin - many of us still wish to avoid harming anyone else even just via fleecing them via their own willingness to be fleeced !!

Those 2 just make sense, and...:

(09-09-2018 12:59 AM)Lippinzaner Wrote:  Eventually I discoved the 2 most important things in marketing - networking and resourcefulness. Know where to get everything (for free if possible) and make friends with those who can get the things you cant!

3rd key to success is hard work. There really are no shortcuts. Often, finding the quick and easy way to so something takes forever.

That 3rd gives me pause as IMO lots of folks today live like the cartoon character 'George Jetson' - sitting in one place working by looking at a screen and pushing buttons.
This may require dedication and determination and even be very frustrating - but even if compared with the guy who picks up our trash - that is not *hard work*.
When examined from the perspective of someone who digs with a shovel all day long, or carries 80 pound bundles of singles up ladders, or chases around kindergarteners, or cleans up from and bathes immobile folks - sitting and pushing some buttons is no place near 'hard' work !!

I say this not to degrade anyone, but instead to clarify that for anyone willing to push through and maintain their dedication and determination to a chosen path, I'm quite certain that they'll find some decent rewards - even if they do actually care about NOT fleecing others in the process.

Thanks for the thoughtful replies Folks !!!
09-11-2018, 06:46 AM
(09-09-2018 08:15 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  When examined from the perspective of someone who digs with a shovel all day long, or carries 80 pound bundles of singles up ladders, or chases around kindergarteners, or cleans up from and bathes immobile folks - sitting and pushing some buttons is no place near 'hard' work !!

Thanks for the thoughtful replies Folks !!!

I understand what you mean. I can only speak from my perspective, which is one of doing hard labour for 8+hours a day and then coming home and getting straight to work on IM, for years, doing blackhat stuff only to realise that Im also having to learn SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Wordpress development, design, branding, copywriting etc. What Im saying is that is that there hasnt really been a shortcut. But this is just my own experience.
09-11-2018, 11:26 AM
Indeed - very well said !!:
(09-11-2018 06:46 AM)Lippinzaner Wrote:  I understand what you mean. I can only speak from my perspective, which is one of doing hard labour for 8+hours a day and then coming home and getting straight to work on IM, for years, doing blackhat stuff only to realise that Im also having to learn SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Wordpress development, design, branding, copywriting etc. What Im saying is that is that there hasnt really been a shortcut. But this is just my own experience.
Thanks
What you've shared is very, very important and points to exactly the dedication and determination to a chosen path that I was also trying to describe.

This is the exact opposite from folks who think that doing anything besides watching TV and eating instant foods is just 'too hard'.

It also seems true that at least here in the US, our national pastime has commonly become 'sloth', which is why the fleecers keep making their $$$.

45.gif