54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-13-2016, 10:49 PM
[WARRIOR FORUM] IS FINALLY DEAD
Email from Mike Lantz regarding Warrior Plus seems to indicate the end is near for the Warrior Forum.

Like many people here I joined way back when and made a good sum of money from it. That was before it became the sorry thing it is today. In a way I wish it could have continued to grow in usefulness for all people who were there to offer great products and services but I guess the money thing blinded the owners and mods like Paul what's his face.

What are your thoughts about it?

WW
04-14-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: [WARRIOR FORUM] IS FINALLY DEAD
where is the email ?
04-14-2016, 09:02 PM
Ok, WW. Show us the BEEF!!! I looked through all my WF and W+ Spam and didn't see anything other than the usual tripe. Let's see what your talking about. Inquiring minds want to KNOW...

+++Reps+++ after seeing the proof. BD
04-15-2016, 09:30 AM
yeah whats this email you mention?
TBH I havent been on the WF for about a year, too many >$7 shite on there
04-15-2016, 01:49 PM
By all means please reveal that shocking email! Hitface
17.gif
04-16-2016, 06:16 PM
There was an e-mail, but it wasn't about Warriorforum... Titled "Warriorplus is shutting down..." What he actually meant was that some of the very old features of Warriorplus was being shut down (like the way funnels work etc)... nothing about the Forum... and yes, that email was on the 13th, so I guess you may have got your mails mixed up?
04-17-2016, 10:05 PM
lol his working fine

[Image: 245665Capture.jpg]
04-22-2016, 05:35 AM
It went to shit after Alan sold to that group. Most of the long term people who really knew stuff left. I only stop buy once in a while if I am board.
04-23-2016, 05:08 AM
It was always shit. Scammy as hell with fake ass people.
04-26-2016, 01:54 PM
Full of crap people begging for reviews...sit in their dirty kitchen on fat butt with slob shirt and do a glowing "review" LOL. Totally sick spamming aholes IMHO...who don't want the truth - truth being most of the shizit offered is reworked and full of lies. So many threads end with complaints, beg for support, the product does not work with the next version of wordpress but no support - the "guru" left the building

I especially despise the ones who larder the forums with thinly veiled ads.
jerks there who visit every thread offering "their" solution ..."Very interesting, my mobile app works for that see my link to my wso" or "Yes I address this in my wso" blahb blah

blatant spamming
38.gif

58.gif