57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-02-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: [WARRIOR FORUM] IS FINALLY DEAD
Yeah, warrior forum has really turned into a heaping pile of shit. That's why I stopped selling stuff on there and generally internet marketing in general
05-03-2016, 06:15 PM
(04-26-2016 01:54 PM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote:  Full of crap people begging for reviews...sit in their dirty kitchen on fat butt with slob shirt and do a glowing "review" LOL. Totally sick spamming aholes IMHO...who don't want the truth - truth being most of the shizit offered is reworked and full of lies. So many threads end with complaints, beg for support, the product does not work with the next version of wordpress but no support - the "guru" left the building

I especially despise the ones who larder the forums with thinly veiled ads.
jerks there who visit every thread offering "their" solution ..."Very interesting, my mobile app works for that see my link to my wso" or "Yes I address this in my wso" blahb blah

blatant spamming

Hmmm...something tells me you don't like the folks over at the WF, freebiequeen. But I could be wrong, though...;)
06-03-2016, 08:46 AM
So if the Warrior Forum is so bad and people left, where is the new place for Internet Marketing discussions and related?
06-03-2016, 02:12 PM
It was always worthless with thieves selling newbies crap and dead after the freelancer sale. Even the war room is full of crap. The next best thing is bbhf and maybe bhw.
06-03-2016, 11:44 PM
they accuse newbies scamming n spamming there and ban them

but likewise, their own senior members and junior one selling shit WSO n offering shit services n coaching are not harmed

as long as it makes money for WF owners ...

F****** assholes were giving away 'advices' like usuall ...
28.gif
06-06-2016, 06:31 AM
Jeeez its been time since I visited warriorforum, what news
06-06-2016, 06:32 AM
Warrior forum was a good place to hang out and watch how sheep were being herd into corners.
06-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Everything is not as it seems for the Warrior Forum..
06-14-2016, 08:41 PM
it died on its ass years ago
06-17-2016, 12:29 AM
more and more people left them. poor WF!!!
24.gif

51.gif