62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: [How To DO] Link(s) Protection , Attachment(s) Protection, Content(s) Protection
Agreed. This is a good way to protect the nulled software etcs.
Please be noted about the terms 50 mb.
04-24-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: [How To DO] Link(s) Protection , Attachment(s) Protection, Content(s) Protection
yeah i agree that this is a great system but many spammers or scammers will surely abuse it.
04-25-2012, 09:45 AM
This is making the forum full of thanks posts. I am scrolling through pages of thanks with nothing to add to the discussion which should be in a forum. For instance, I would like to know what fellow forumners think of the course etc, before wasting my time going through it.

I think the thanks button should be enough, if you want to track who has accessed the share.
04-26-2012, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2012 02:04 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
RE: [UPDATE] How-To-DO Link(s) Protection,Attachment(s) Protection,Content(s) Protection
UPDATE:
>> Old thanks data was been converted to likes data.
>> New thanks system is been created that doesnt force users to post reply in order to unlock hidden content
>> Member can just press thank button WITHOUT the need for the reply.

How to implement this?
Simply enclosed it with LOCK TAGS.
The html format for this is
[Image: hidey.png]

or

Simply click the LOCK icon
[Image: lockcn.png] on the editor.
[Image: addprotect.png]

IMPORTANT Note:
After clicking or pressing the THANK You button.
Please REFRESH your browser so that hidden content or protected link will appear or show. Thanks.
05-01-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: [UPDATE] How-To-DO Link(s) Protection,Attachment(s) Protection,Content(s) Protection
Bump for this thread. So other members will see this and implement this. Thanks.

-Direct Download
24.gif
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
05-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Hide Hack is great - However, people need to stop posting "thanks man" replies as well. It is annoying, and makes it hard to find real content. For instance, when downloading something shared here on the forum, a lot of people look at the replies to see if it is working properly. It makes it hard to find this info when you have tons of "not needed" thanks replies.
05-27-2012, 09:40 AM
ok try this mirror guys..
thanks for update
05-28-2012, 12:25 PM
This is pointless. The problem is not a matter of hiding the download link. The issue is the PRODUCT NAME. Anybody with a product can simply Google their own product name and there they are - on your posting. THEY can press "Thanks" just as easily as we can. Then, 20-30 minutes later the file has been removed from the file-sharing site.

If you want the download link to last longer, the ORIGINAL POSTER needs to fool Google by confusing the file name. Pig Latin would do it. Inserting some random @s is even easier.

Example:
[GET] Instant Article Wizard V 3.085 - doomed
[GET] nstantI rticleA izardW V 3.085 - safe
[GET] In@stant Ar@ticle Wizard V 3.085 - safe

Warning: Google ignores spaces and common punctuation:
[GET] Instant.Article.Wizard V 3.085 - doomed
[GET] Instant-Article-Wizard V 3.085 - doomed

Of course, a really protective product owner would actually visit the forum and eyeball the current listings, but they are busy folks, counting their money and throwing together "4-hour content" so this may not happen all that often.

Hiding the download link is still a good idea if it is a back door into a member area, for instance. The owner may actually Google the name of his own download directory, if he's really paranoid about it. However, a couple of random @s in a directory name will prevent that as well.
07-17-2012, 09:25 AM
[UPDATE] How-To-DO Link(s) Protection,Attachment(s) Protection,Content(s) Protection
I read through what everyone had to say.
Can we not implement torrents in the website?
Like magnet links and stuff like that?
07-23-2012, 12:49 AM
[UPDATE] How-To-DO Link(s) Protection,Attachment(s) Protection,Content(s) Protection
i'm new to this and would like to share some stuff that i have collected and that people on here could benefit from.
man, i wish i would've found this forum 6 months ago..would've saved my a bunch dinero! i have found so many good
wso's on here!

where do you recommend i store my items to post on the freebie thread?

any help would be appreciated.
69.gif

38.gif