44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2012, 08:13 AM
RE: [How To DO] Link(s) Protection , Attachment(s) Protection, Content(s) Protection
CLOSED. Sorry. Looks like this causes the forum to stuck up. :(
04-23-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: [How To DO] Link(s) Protection , Attachment(s) Protection, Content(s) Protection
thank you brother
04-23-2012, 09:04 AM
unlock this contents..........
04-23-2012, 11:08 AM
This is a good change on BBHF
04-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Yesterday this system implemented by ADMIN was been abuse and bombarded by thousands of members replied that causes the forum new thread / new post to stuck up.
I have removed the lock tags on every thread especially on those members abusing this system.
I will ENABLE this again later.
Please USE this properly.
If i see this system being abused again or causes the forum to stuck up then i will disable this again. Please do not abuse this lock system. Thanks.

-Direct Download
33.gif
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
04-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Is it possible to enable this feature for qualified members that understand how to use it? The concept is good, I like it, but if its being abused my the inexperienced, it would be better to disable it for the bad apples then to have everyone suffer, right?
Will Work For Rep
04-23-2012, 10:23 PM
I agree with BlackHatPanda, only experienced or trusted members should be allowed to use this.

In the past two days since this was implemented, the spam rose considerably on the forum. All I see now are posts that say thanks in every way possible, isn't that the purpose of the thanks button? Pretty soon every other post will be let me see or were is the link or something along those lines.

I have already seen a few members use this just to use it and not add anything to thread that they used it in. They hide their post, but the post does not contain anything useful or what was expected to be there.
04-24-2012, 01:13 AM
It should only be able to be used for users with 50+ or even a 100+ posts. Everywhere I look its “thanks”. And the spam, oh god the spam. There needs to be a better system to weed out the spammers, bitfly links and so on.
04-24-2012, 04:05 AM
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please do NOT abuse the LOCK system!!!.

Lock SYSTEM is for
FAST DELETED shares ONLY!

or for larger files approximately 50mb+

Use it properly! The same it goes for EVERYONE.
Anyone caught abusing this system will be BAN!!!
Better NOT use the LOCK SYSTEM if you mean to abuse it!!!

Please use the REPORT BUTTON everyone if you saw anyone abusing this system especially members trying to spam or monetize members here.
They do deserve to be BANNED!!!!

Thank you!

- Direct Download
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
04-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Agreed. This is a good way to protect the nulled software etcs.
Please be noted about the terms 50 mb.
45.gif

75.gif