74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-12-2018, 10:28 PM
RE: [Tut] Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot
Your total coins and gems are shown in left side. If you have enabled 'Gem Mode' the coins you collect will be converted into gems. the mined coins will not be converted. if you are completing offers the coins you earned may not reflect on your total. Just refresh the page and you will see the new balance.
08-12-2018, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2018 11:13 PM by kimberly007.)
So the mined coins will not be fully paid? Only a percentage of it? Example as shown in the image its TOTAL COINED MINED = 447 *next payout in an hour* as stated, will the system pay the full 447 or only a percentage of it? Thank you![/i]

(08-12-2018 10:28 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  Your total coins and gems are shown in left side. If you have enabled 'Gem Mode' the coins you collect will be converted into gems. the mined coins will not be converted. if you are completing offers the coins you earned may not reflect on your total. Just refresh the page and you will see the new balance.
So the mined coins will not be fully paid? Only a percentage of it? Example as shown in the image its TOTAL COINED MINED = 447 *next payout in an hour* as stated, will the system pay the full 447 or only a percentage of it? Thank you!
08-13-2018, 11:26 AM
(08-12-2018 11:11 PM)kimberly007 Wrote:  So the mined coins will not be fully paid? Only a percentage of it? Example as shown in the image its TOTAL COINED MINED = 447 *next payout in an hour* as stated, will the system pay the full 447 or only a percentage of it? Thank you![/i]

(08-12-2018 10:28 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  Your total coins and gems are shown in left side. If you have enabled 'Gem Mode' the coins you collect will be converted into gems. the mined coins will not be converted. if you are completing offers the coins you earned may not reflect on your total. Just refresh the page and you will see the new balance.
So the mined coins will not be fully paid? Only a percentage of it? Example as shown in the image its TOTAL COINED MINED = 447 *next payout in an hour* as stated, will the system pay the full 447 or only a percentage of it? Thank you!

That is not correct. Those coins are total coins you mined till date. Your coins production per day is 70 and added it to are few coins from bonus pool. You can improve coin production per hour by adding more Mining Power. You can reinvest the coins you have earned.
08-13-2018, 12:47 PM
(08-13-2018 11:26 AM)kevinnayak Wrote:  
(08-12-2018 11:11 PM)kimberly007 Wrote:  So the mined coins will not be fully paid? Only a percentage of it? Example as shown in the image its TOTAL COINED MINED = 447 *next payout in an hour* as stated, will the system pay the full 447 or only a percentage of it? Thank you![/i]

That is not correct. Those coins are total coins you mined till date. Your coins production per day is 70 and added it to are few coins from bonus pool. You can improve coin production per hour by adding more Mining Power. You can reinvest the coins you have earned.
Hey Buddy! Don't make it hard on me, can you explain it on me on a layman's term so it can be easily understood. By giving some examples. Like how did you arrived at 70 per day coin productions? Like which is more advisable to purchase a new buildings or just fully upgrade an existing buildings? Thank you! (Sorry if I ask so much, I just to make it more crystal clear, since I'm investing my time and effort on it, unlike in your country there are many offers to earn more coins and in our country its the other way around there very few offers)
08-13-2018, 01:08 PM
(08-13-2018 12:47 PM)kimberly007 Wrote:  
(08-13-2018 11:26 AM)kevinnayak Wrote:  

Hey Buddy! Don't make it hard on me, can you explain it on me on a layman's term so it can be easily understood. By giving some examples. Like how did you arrived at 70 per day coin productions? Like which is more advisable to purchase a new buildings or just fully upgrade an existing buildings? Thank you! (Sorry if I ask so much, I just to make it more crystal clear, since I'm investing my time and effort on it, unlike in your country there are many offers to earn more coins and in our country its the other way around there very few offers)
So Buddy How exactly we earned at mining games? Thank you!
17.gif
08-13-2018, 03:25 PM
Your coin production per hour is 5. So for 24 hours is 24x5=120. I wrongly said 70. Don't purchase new buildings for now. Wait for 3/4 months till all levels expiry. You will have profit them. Either you can rebuild with Gems or leave with profit. please check 'cointiply leak' section on cointiplyguide.com. Don't take this seriously as the process is time consuming and will take time to fully automate it.

By the way which country you are from?
08-13-2018, 06:19 PM
(08-13-2018 03:25 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  Your coin production per hour is 5. So for 24 hours is 24x5=120. I wrongly said 70. Don't purchase new buildings for now. Wait for 3/4 months till all levels expiry. You will have profit them. Either you can rebuild with Gems or leave with profit. please check 'cointiply leak' section on cointiplyguide.com. Don't take this seriously as the process is time consuming and will take time to fully automate it.

By the way which country you are from?
Still I think to make everything "Crystal Clear" you should make a Tutorial on this even in PDF form or much better a WSO since based on my research online its a great passive income and its legit. Thank you!
08-13-2018, 11:27 PM
I actually got one of those malware ads via that site... Not convinced this works any better than any other survey site to be honest, even if you have 11 machine making 15 coin/h each do the maths and no chance you make $50/day, you make 3,960 coin/day of those machines that cost 25,000 coin each.. that is 275,000 coin investment for a very slow return(of course you can upgrade machines but will make the ROI even slower) UNLESS you do plenty of referrals that it can work as passive income.. Anyway I used your referral link.
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
08-13-2018, 11:49 PM
(08-13-2018 03:25 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  Wait for 3/4 months till all levels expiry. You will have profit them.
Don't take this seriously as the process is time consuming and will take time to fully automate it.

d***...another thing that turned out to be too good to be true...
08-13-2018, 11:55 PM
(08-13-2018 11:49 PM)Vmax Wrote:  
(08-13-2018 03:25 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  Wait for 3/4 months till all levels expiry. You will have profit them.
Don't take this seriously as the process is time consuming and will take time to fully automate it.

d***...another thing that turned out to be too good to be true...

Yes, and that "massive" paying gambling offer.. still waiting on my payment... oh well trying to build up the $10 to be able to withdraw into my bit wallet... I guess that if the price of Bitcoin goes up we will profit slightly...
33.gif
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.

53.gif