68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-04-2018, 01:09 AM
RE: [Tut] Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot
Report:

Now I have 3 HQs. I've used a VPN on a throwaway account and let me tell you, the offers for the US residents are sick. Example. I got 20,000 for legally getting lv. 10 in a game and 65000 coins in the same game, ofc with debatable methods. THATS BS. The fam from another country are in disadvantage (the people from low tier countries how the chat call them)
08-04-2018, 03:18 AM
(08-03-2018 06:33 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  
(08-03-2018 05:52 PM)Novelist Wrote:  I bought Type X Magazine. But it shows Zero power. Any mistake?
[Image: mutlqe.jpg]
That machine has mining power of 10 MP. It won't mine coins untill it attains 34 MP. You got to upgrade it.

Your machine is showing 0 MP because efficiency is not maintained. If you maintain 100% efficiency it will have 10 MP. If you maintain maximum attainable 200% efficiency if will have 20 MP.

Please check this guide about efficiency https://www.cointiplyguide.com/efficiency-guide

This will be addressed by the site on August 7 update. You can skip every hour check in by exchanging gems or buying a speciality building that does the task for you.

(08-03-2018 04:48 PM)kimberly007 Wrote:  Okay Buddy I signed up under you I hope this things work and expect some queries from me buddy,thank you!
Thank you buddy. I'm here to help you. I will reply on this thread or via pm to your queries.

So it is very hard, and cannot call it "Automate". We have to stick to the site.
Novelist - proud BBHF VIP and MVP member!

Fiction, Copywriting
08-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Hey Buddy! Based on what I observed the magnitude of offers will depend on what country you are residing,especially the survey,thank you!
08-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Hey Buddy, I was able to purchased my initial machine carrier depot and upgraded it.So what's next step?Thank you!
08-04-2018, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2018 06:35 PM by Lavarball.)
[/quote]

So it is very hard, and cannot call it "Automate". We have to stick to the site.
[/quote]

It is a fun game but payout is good. Once you started getting thousands of coins per hour it will feel easy. They will address the hourly check-in problem on next update. Anyway, it barely takes 30 seconds to check in to your mine. The maintenance hanger can do the task for you. Initially, it requires hard work.
There is a reason why the site has become very popular recently.

(08-04-2018 03:23 PM)kimberly007 Wrote:  Hey Buddy, I was able to purchased my initial machine carrier depot and upgraded it.So what's next step?Thank you!

Your machine will not mine coin until it reaches 34 MP. So you got to upgrade it continuously. Try to accumulate as many coins possible and buyer machine with higher MP and upgrade them.
Yes, offers vary from country to country. Europe, Australia and USA have lot of very high paying free offers. Asia has too some descent offers.
79.gif
08-04-2018, 06:43 PM
(08-04-2018 06:32 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  
Quote:So it is very hard, and cannot call it "Automate". We have to stick to the site.

It is a fun game but payout is good. Once you started getting thousands of coins per hour it will feel easy. They will address the hourly check-in problem on next update. Anyway, it barely takes 30 seconds to check in to your mine. The maintenance hanger can do the task for you. Initially, it requires hard work.

Tell me how to make that machine start working?

What shall I do to see its 10 MP power?
Novelist - proud BBHF VIP and MVP member!

Fiction, Copywriting
08-04-2018, 10:03 PM

[/quote]

(08-04-2018 03:23 PM)kimberly007 Wrote:  Hey Buddy, I was able to purchased my initial machine carrier depot and upgraded it.So what's next step?Thank you!

Your machine will not mine coin until it reaches 34 MP. So you got to upgrade it continuously. Try to accumulate as many coins possible and buyer machine with higher MP and upgrade them.
Yes, offers vary from country to country. Europe, Australia and USA have lot of very high paying free offers. Asia has too some descent offers.
[/quote]
Okay Buddy! Thanks for the advice.
08-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Hey Buddy! Good day! Why my MP keep fluctuating from 11mp to 13mp? Thank you!
08-06-2018, 01:16 PM
(08-05-2018 09:02 PM)kimberly007 Wrote:  Hey Buddy! Good day! Why my MP keep fluctuating from 11mp to 13mp? Thank you!
Please go through this guide. You will be able to understand and fix it as well.
08-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Ok Buddy! Thanks! Its starting to mine coins already. Hurray!
67.gif

30.gif