19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-15-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: #ThreadHealer ✧✧✧ I want you guys to ask me questions so I can help you find stuff!!
Yeah, tell me the fastest way to sell real estate?
Would really appreaciate it.
09-16-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: #ThreadHealer ✧✧✧ I want you guys to ask me questions so I can help you find stuff!!
@Social Frankenstein PM me when you post the guide.
Thanks in advance
09-21-2018, 08:51 PM
Hello ,can you pls help me find systems and trafic by jason haris and Easy affilate bucks by brko banks ?
09-21-2018, 11:26 PM
Thanks for kicking off this awesome thread.

Do you know of any plugin/softwareI can use to sort etsy sellers by number of orders?

Thanks in anticipation
10-01-2018, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2018 07:23 AM by layna61524.)
Okay; here's one...

I've been searching for this book for years and can't find it. It is called Paperless Newsletter Publishing, co-authored by Terry Dean and Monique Harris. It's from the late 90s I think. I had a hard copy gifted to me by Ms. Harris herself for a kindness I extended to her.

While my copy (long since lost in a couple of house moves) was paper-and-ink, I'm certain there was an electronic version of the book being sold.

Only recently, I emailed Terry Dean about it and got back a one-sentence reply that read: I haven't sold that title in many years.

Here is a link where some guy refers to it but there's no link to a sales page:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.frugalmarketing.com/dtb/earn19.shtml

If you go to the site referred to in that article (GotProfit.com), the domain is up for sale!

I've tried open directories, a Google search and other methods.

Is this the type of thing you're referring to when you say you can find stuff...?

Layna61524
6.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
10-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Hi loves, I am back will update everything soon. I have been mad busy with school, but I didn't forget you guys
10-08-2018, 09:16 AM
can you help me finding this one?
https://training.copyhackers.com/p/the-1...copywriter

that would be great?
10-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Can u find me a download link of the updated version of Tyler's McGinnis React Fundamentals course? I cant find it nowhere.
10-08-2018, 02:47 PM
(10-07-2018 02:25 PM)Social Frankenstein Wrote:  Hi loves, I am back will update everything soon. I have been mad busy with school, but I didn't forget you guys

Hi Social Frankenstein,

Yes, please please please, can you find THIS?
https://quantummanifestationcode.com/vsl/index_nods.php

Thanks!

:D

Thanks
10-18-2018, 10:10 PM
(10-01-2018 07:21 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  Okay; here's one...

I've been searching for this book for years and can't find it. It is called Paperless Newsletter Publishing, co-authored by Terry Dean and Monique Harris. It's from the late 90s I think. I had a hard copy gifted to me by Ms. Harris herself for a kindness I extended to her.

While my copy (long since lost in a couple of house moves) was paper-and-ink, I'm certain there was an electronic version of the book being sold.

Only recently, I emailed Terry Dean about it and got back a one-sentence reply that read: I haven't sold that title in many years.

Here is a link where some guy refers to it but there's no link to a sales page:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.frugalmarketing.com/dtb/earn19.shtml

If you go to the site referred to in that article (GotProfit.com), the domain is up for sale!

I've tried open directories, a Google search and other methods.

Is this the type of thing you're referring to when you say you can find stuff...?

Layna61524
I would also like to see this. What do you say, ThreadHealer. Are you able to help with this? Thanks.
24.gif

81.gif