11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2014, 11:10 AM
RE:
Thanks NonConformer! I really appreciate it-

And Nikotaurus- Simple solution- Grab his audios, listen to 'em I your car, and forget that he looks like the "beast" as you describe him! (And you do highlight the eternal maxim- NEVER judge a book by its cover lol!)
06-14-2014, 01:50 PM
RE:
That was the plan.

I published a couple of kindle books and nothing is more wrong than "never judge a book by its cover".

Looking fit and beautiful is extremly important in our modern society. It shows that you have the discipline to work out and put in the effort to keep you hair shiny and skin tender. People respect beautiful people much more. You might not agree but this is the way life works. If you look like Dan "Beastman" Kennedy, it sends the wrong message.

Anything from him you can recommend? I don't want to get another subpar course from him.
06-14-2014, 02:35 PM
RE:
good work ........
06-14-2014, 04:02 PM
RE:
Hey Nikotaurus- Definitely-

Like I had mentioned Opportunity Concepts is a great course-

Seven Figure Academy

A lot of people like his original Renegade Millionaire course

Influential Writing course (amazing-)

Personality in Copy

A couple of older ones- Brass balls seminar for sure-

Lifetime of Work seminar

Also, I will add that if you are interested in how to really take control of a situation and people (in a positive, sales-oriented way) and you want to learn what REALLY makes people tick and also makes them "controllable," and you like the general area covered in Frank kern's Mass Control, then I would recommend you give the Advanced Coaching and Consulting course another try- It really is a great course-

OK have a good one! Theo

13.gif