17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-23-2013, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 01:07 PM by chakradhiraj.)
[TUTs] Cracking Lessons + Lena's Reverse Engineering Video Tutorials
Cracking Lessons - Complete Learning Course:
Code:
You will study a detailed, step by step lessons created by a real practicing cracker. You don’t need to be a PC guru  and don’t even have to master any software programming languages.  These learning course will show you how to crack software with both the most simple and the most sophisticated protection systems.

You will study a detailed, step by step lessons created by a real practicing cracker. You don’t need to be a PC guru  and don’t even have to master any software programming languages.  These learning course will show you how to crack software with both the most simple and the most sophisticated protection systems.

TORRENT DOWNLOAD:

Threats detected with many antivirus, although rest assured its all false positives.

FULL VERSION

CLEAN VERSION

Lena Video Tutorials:
Code:
The best of the best in reverse engineering video tutorials.

Crack Softwares - Reverse Engineering:

I think of this tutorial as useful as this thread's share will prove itself as resourceful for the newbies and enthusiasts who want to learn the ways of cracking and nulling.^_____^ I do believe it, indeed I do:-)

After myself being like that one, searching and searching for means of learning how to crack and all, asking crackers and nullers for assistance along the way, I realized the hard way...that not everybody are gifted with the innate skill to teach, so as a result, though many may be masters of this skill armed with its knowledge, on the the other hand when it comes to teaching that skill, they don't have the time or any idea where to start in the first place. That's all right now^____^

This is my sharing my heart to you all;-)
01-23-2013, 06:48 AM
RE:
Thanks, Raj! Great Stuff! +++REP for you!!! Lol
01-23-2013, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 07:08 AM by chakradhiraj.)
RE:
^_____^
Gabby, after all, you failed to help me out with it. So I thought maybe a lil contribution to the forum may benefit us in the long run...;-)

But, I guess not all are appreciating it quite:-|
01-23-2013, 07:15 AM
RE:
can someone please mirror with mediafire or zippy. Thank you
01-23-2013, 01:20 PM
RE:
[UPDATED]

^_____^
76.gif
03-16-2013, 07:53 AM
RE:
Nice share
03-16-2013, 10:28 AM
RE:
thanks mate for sharing this!
03-18-2013, 02:28 PM
RE:
the lenna tutorials and the moshe tutorials are the same thing, I got scammed on this so I refunded lol.
03-18-2013, 05:29 PM
RE:
awesome thanks i wanna be a cracker a hacker and a money maker
03-18-2013, 06:05 PM
RE:
Thanks a lot for for this Chak. Adding a rep
15.gif

7.gif