23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-19-2011, 09:19 AM
RE: SuperVIP Update!
Hopefully i can get supervip before this year ends.
12-19-2011, 03:27 PM
I've already got Super VIP this year but I'm going to donate $200 next month, just to show how much I appreciate you guys keeping this up and functioning.
Top-notch SEO Company - Backlinks Services - Professional - Fast Delivery - Cost Effective - Backlinksgod.com
12-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Already got VIP ages ago, however I'm going to donate $200 next month just to show how much I appreciate you guys. Well done on this forum, and keep this up !
Top-notch SEO Company - Backlinks Services - Professional - Fast Delivery - Cost Effective - Backlinksgod.com
12-19-2011, 03:30 PM
Already got VIP ages ago, however I'm going to donate $200 next month just to show how much I appreciate you guys. Well done on this forum, and keep this up !
12-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Well I've made my donation so I'll be joining you all shortly!
71.gif
*Post this on WTB section. Thanks.
12-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey admin... I am sure there will be more super vips and also more people online if you could upgrade to VBulletin :).

Also, I hope you would launch the SSS and VB for CHRISMAS and It Would Be The Best Gift Ever :D...

Forget everything its now here, I dont care spending my chrismas on BBHF resharing stuff do i? Smile Love
12-20-2011, 12:50 PM
HELLO ADMIN...

THANKS A LOT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN PROVIDING FOR ME AND OTHERS... THANKS TO YOU, I AM IN THE VERGE OF DEVELOPING A POWERFUL SYSTEM THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING 10K$ IN CB OR ANY OTHERS :)...

BUT NEED A BIT MORE FIXES AND THINGS
Lol ...

SIR ADMIN, IT WOULD BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER IF YOU COULD GIVE US SSS AND AN UPGRADE TO VBULLTIN Smile ...

THANKS A LOT :)...
12-20-2011, 04:03 PM
@Backlinksgod. Why do you need to post 3 times. I think you should delete your duplicate posts.
12-21-2011, 01:26 AM
Admin,

You ROCK...

Cheers !
Please show some Love [Image: heart.gif] By Clicking My Thanks Button / + REP... [Image: smile.gif]
12-21-2011, 03:03 AM
Two questions : How often are updated those VIP forums here on BestBlackhatForum? Are the last threads of those forums in here?
29.gif
Closed

39.gif