39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-28-2011, 07:11 AM
RE: SuperVIP Update!
i want to buy the supervip how i get it ware is donate link
12-30-2011, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2011 11:10 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
Quote:It's been almost 3 days of DOWNTIME/OFFLINE due to too much overloading of bandwidth and DOS(Denial of Service) Attack. BUT worry NO MORE cause we are NOW hosted on an Expensive Powerful Dedicated Server. Please give me some time to UPDATE and CONFIGURE some settings. Be BACK as soon as possible(ASAP). Thank you.

- Happy we are now on dedicated server but oh my God, the expensive monthly cost of paying total of $700+ USD per month. It somehow hurts just to keep this website online. But happy that finally we're back. I'll start more updates. Watch out. :)

edit:
I disable the supervip chatroom cause it is NOT working after being migrated to dedicated server. I know there some of the bugs on going. Please allow me some time to configure some settings and fixed some bugs. Thanks.
12-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Thank you Admin.
Do you plan to bring news section back?
12-30-2011, 11:20 PM
I am very Happy to see the site Back. Admin its important to keep this forum online and i can understand the pain to pay those heavy amounts every month. I suggest to make a donation campaign inside super VIP circle so that we can donate a small amount of our profits/earnings to keep this forum live.
12-30-2011, 11:20 PM
I am very Happy to see the site Back. Admin its important to keep this forum online and i can understand the pain to pay those heavy amounts every month. I suggest to make a donation campaign inside super VIP circle so that we can donate a small amount of our profits/earnings to keep this forum live.
76.gif
12-31-2011, 12:21 AM
keep up the good work man.. let me know if you need any help with setting up the servers or anything..
12-31-2011, 12:29 AM
I love this forum, and I got many good ebooks from here ,thank you very much.
12-31-2011, 12:49 AM
just donated, been wait almost 3 day to donate to get the VIP, hope the new server is good...
12-31-2011, 12:52 AM
just been donated, almost waited 3 day to get the vip, hope the new server is good...
12-31-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm glad I upgraded to SuperVIP when I did and thanks to ADMINISTRATOR for all of your hard work. I know it's not easy and probably takes up a lot of your time.

Take some time off and celebrate New Years and have a beer for all of us. lol
71.gif
Closed

37.gif