40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2013, 12:50 PM
RE:
Love how you people try to justify stealing. Sorry Im not going to argue with thief's and scumbags..

1) I did make well over $19,000 with WSO's.
2) I do sell hundreds of copies of my software
3) Neither of these things justify theft.
4) Loved the comment .. 'you guys write crappy software... ' if its so crappy then why are you trying to steal it... LOL

Tell me do you walk into Wal-Mart and steal because the company does 3 billion a year? Theft is theft no matter how low life's justify it. Anyway as I have no intent to partake in such a low life forum as this so Ill just leave you to rant and try to continue to justify being thief's. (again not talking to everyone only the low life's .. you know who you are)

Incidentally the hax for my own software was found, plugged, and anyone who attempted to get it for free instead ended up getting canceled and there Facebook account reported to Facebook. Financially I have lost nothing. However I do see you people haxing (not all but some) and stealing other peoples work as well. Pathetic man.. whatever you want to say .. its plain and simple thief being perpetuated my low life scum bags.
10-11-2013, 12:51 PM
RE:
@mariastone,

don't worry, things happen, like he can stop you guys. If his complaint is successful then just create another one :)

by the way what's his problem if you shared his thing here. since he just said he is giving it away for free everyday. LOL (he has problem with you helping him share) or Maybe he is pissed with your quote "If you are earning money from the tools/things I shared to you. Please pay full the original owner soon." Thank you." because very few is buying his products.

Just a suggestion:
Since we all do SEO well just have to expose his sh*t to the public. that's what we can do to him in return 3:)
10-11-2013, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 12:57 PM by Brett Rutecky.)
RE:
(10-11-2013 11:22 AM)Metalpriest Wrote:  Listen up Brett,
We do buy softwares IF and ONLY if they are useful. People like you just pump out dumb WSOs that promise the sky to the common man,only to rob him off his money. Softwares cracked here and which seem to be useful, AUTOMATICALLY get buyers from this same forum! So rather than cry for your pathetic S***, go try creating good softwares that you can be proud about.

People like me? LOL you dont even know me? Keep trying to justify your theft .. pathetic. This is your home .. lol and thats something to be proud of .. lol

(10-11-2013 12:51 PM)drkmarketeer Wrote:  @mariastone,

don't worry, things happen, like he can stop you guys. If his complaint is successful then just create another one :)

by the way what's his problem if you shared his thing here. since he just said he is giving it away for free everyday. LOL (he has problem with you helping him share) or Maybe he is pissed with your quote "If you are earning money from the tools/things I shared to you. Please pay full the original owner soon." Thank you." because very few is buying his products.

Just a suggestion:
Since we all do SEO well just have to expose his sh*t to the public. that's what we can do to him in return 3:)

LOL do you people even thing before you make a comment.

Since my software and the other products of people are such shit and so bad .. how about you people stop trying to steal it. Mine is plugged so I really dont care anymore about me personally but I see all over this forum you people stealing peoples work. Let me say 1st) Im sorry that your so poor that you are forced to steal. 2nd) Why not just ask for a free copy .. many people will give one out at no charge.
10-11-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: I am Brett Rutecky and i say This forum is pathetic
(10-11-2013 08:02 AM)Brett Rutecky Wrote:  I came across this forum when someone linked me to it after noticing a cracked version of one of my companies software is being offered on here (crack no longer works by the way)

One thing I quickly noticed is that this forum is full of people posting hax/cracks of software and other tools. Do you people not realize that a modern software generally takes 1000+ hours to develop and normally several months to get to a release state. Posting and spreading 'cracks' is not a 'black hat' method. Black Hat originally referred to SEO methods. What this forum does is flat out encourage people to steal. Cracking software and spreading it for free is stealing plain and simple. Your stealing the time that the developer spent to create the software. Development is a job and developers have family's to feed and mortgages to pay just like everyone else. Stealing there work is no different than if I where to steal your wallet.

Quite honestly I was SHOCKED and appalled to find that this forum is full of this kind of stuff. People promoting theft. While Im sure that everyone on here does not participate in this kind of behavior to the ones that do I just want to say:

"Shame on you for sinking so low that you would sink so low as to steal a persons work. Its pathetic, dirty and frankly illegal."
Hi Brett...nice to meet you and welcome to the awesome community.

Feel free to download whatever stuff here for your next project. It's all FREE.

But...if u make money with it, don't forget to support the developer. TQ Cool

BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
10-11-2013, 01:13 PM
RE:
Brett... you've been caught scamming people.

You're a BONAFIDE scammer... or what, you found Jesus recently.

So you're one of those crooks that bitches when others steal from them... now that's pathetic.

From vworker.com

Action taken against Jeremy Collins of Pennsylvania (due to duplicate account link to Brett Rutecky of Pennsylvania)
Note: this is not about arbitration fraud but about general fraud instead. This post has been updated to include the most up-to-date information.

The user Jeremy Collins of Pennsylvania was detected by the new security system as being another user who was ejected from the site (Brett Rutecky of Pennsylvania). Brett had been ejected from the site previously for multiple fraud accounts (seven): which he created to hide his numerous lost arbitrations from new employers. Each time he would also lose more arbitrations, pick unnecessary fights with employers, and the process would continue. Brett then started using family and friends names to setup accounts and cash checks, to try to avoid detection.

Numerous things were matched by the system between Jeremy Collins and Brett Rutecky. (The system uses extremely sophisticated behavioral analysis of site data, far beyond simple matching on emails and ip addresses). As one example, Jeremy Collins created this job for his worker to fix his website: http://facepro.us. However, the WHOIS for facepro.us revealed the site does not belong to a Jeremey Colllins, but actually belongs to Brett Rutecky. There were many other matches like this.

Despite the obvious links, we still wanted to be give Jeremey a chance to explain himself (since a duplicate account results in a closed account). So Jeremy was given the opportunity to provide identification, so he could be paid the funds in his account ($347.00). However, he refused to do this.

As an alternative option, Jeremy was given the option to sign a contract saying he would not return to the site under a duplicate account. A contract was created by vWorker, which included a clause that Jeremy would be excused from the disintermediation (opt-out) clause in his Worker Agreement if he notified his employers of the true reason he was being removed from the vWorker site. Jeremy agreed to the clause and stated that he would notify his employers after he received payment of the $347.00 in his account. Both vWorker and Jeremy signed the contract and the funds in Jeremy’s account were paid out. However, once Jeremy received his payment, he refused to notify his employers. Therefore, the disintermediation (opt-out) clause is still being enforced at this time.

If you are a previous employer of Jeremey and wish to switch to another worker, we will be happy to assist you. If you wish to work with him offsite, please remember that you cannot do so unless you pay the fee specified in the disintermediation opt-out clause of their Employer Agreement. Any employer who works offsite with Jeremy without following the opt-out procedure, will be breaking their contract with vWorker and subject to the disintermediation penalty (see below) as well as forfeiting their account. If you have any questions about this, please let us know.
23.gif
10-11-2013, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 02:24 PM by b1tr0t.)
RE:
Hey there Brett,

Aren't you the guy in the Warrior Forum PMing me and begging to fellate my C@CK? I think it is. Listen, knock it off. I have all the blowjobs I can handle from your whore mom.

But anyway Brett, you thieving little C U N T. Do you think anyone here gives a F#CK about your software scam? Do you think the DMCA is going to stop anything that happens here? Why would American laws matter in the country this site is in? You sad little pathetic C U N T.

But let me tell you this F#CKface, you have just opened up a can of S H I T that you won't be able stop, son. (It's true, you're my son. Ask your mom.)
Biggrin

Right now a few of us are compiling everything we can on Brett Rutecky. Phone #'s, addresses, names, family members, jobs, credit reports, etc.

You threatened a member and that doesn't jive here, you used tampon. Your life is about to very interesting, my friend. Who's that calling your phone from a number you don't recognize? Who are these men knocking on my door? What's happening to my bank accounts? It might be 3 months, 6... a year, but the switch has been flipped.

Or you could apologize to all these nice folks and be on your F#CKING way. What do you think champ? You feeling lucky?

Madvillain
Ankara, Turkey

(10-11-2013 12:52 PM)Brett Rutecky Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 11:22 AM)Metalpriest Wrote:  Listen up Brett,
We do buy softwares IF and ONLY if they are useful. People like you just pump out dumb WSOs that promise the sky to the common man,only to rob him off his money. Softwares cracked here and which seem to be useful, AUTOMATICALLY get buyers from this same forum! So rather than cry for your pathetic S***, go try creating good softwares that you can be proud about.

People like me? LOL you dont even know me? Keep trying to justify your theft .. pathetic. This is your home .. lol and thats something to be proud of .. lol

(10-11-2013 12:51 PM)drkmarketeer Wrote:  @mariastone,

Just a suggestion:

LOL do you people even thing before you make a comment.

Since my software and the other products of people are such S*** and so bad .. how about you people stop trying to steal it. Mine is plugged so I really dont care anymore about me personally but I see all over this forum you people stealing peoples work. Let me say 1st) Im sorry that your so poor that you are forced to steal. 2nd) Why not just ask for a free copy .. many people will give one out at no charge.
Villainy. Feel it in your heart chakra.
10-11-2013, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 01:19 PM by Raven.)
RE:
Hey Brett,

I noticed you said nothing about 2 SEPRATE complaints you received here listed below?

Code:
http://arbitration.vworker.com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Code:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rutecky-Computer-Services/Pottsville-Pennsylvania-/Rutecky-Computer-Services-Rutecky-Coupons-Scam-Alert-Steals-Money-Pottsville-Pennsylv-620157

WHY NOT????

Or, did you just came here to bitch and complain?
IF You can, Always Buy What You Make Money With. It's The Right Thing To Do.
10-11-2013, 01:17 PM
RE:
A. Brett is just a troll, i don't know why you're giving him attention.
B. If we dug into Brett's history/background, I bet you'd find he's a hippocrite.
10-11-2013, 01:17 PM
RE:
Yea you made $19,000 with your wso what about the poor fuckers you sold that $19.000 of SHITE too bet they made sweet F*** with your crappy products
10-11-2013, 01:20 PM
RE:
Hey Brett, if your company software was all that great believe me one of our crackers would give it to us. Cheers.
19.gif

8.gif