65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2013, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 11:18 AM by whatsupearl.)
RE:
Is this the same guy that's talking about being pathetic?

"The user Jeremy Collins of Pennsylvania was detected by the new security system as being another user who was ejected from the site (Brett Rutecky of Pennsylvania). Brett had been ejected from the site previously for multiple fraud accounts (seven): which he created to hide his numerous lost arbitrations from new employers. Each time he would also lose more arbitrations, pick unnecessary fights with employers, and the process would continue. Brett then started using family and friends names to setup accounts and cash checks, to try to avoid detection."

Code:
http://arbitration.vworker.com/2012_01_01_archive.html
10-11-2013, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 11:24 AM by Metalpriest.)
RE:
Listen up Brett,
We do buy softwares IF and ONLY if they are useful. People like you just pump out dumb WSOs that promise the sky to the common man,only to rob him off his money. Softwares cracked here and which seem to be useful, AUTOMATICALLY get buyers from this same forum! So rather than cry for your pathetic shit, go try creating good softwares that you can be proud about.

SO GTFO FROM THIS FORUM! THIS IS OUR HOME!
[Image: dr-house-gtfo.png]
[Image: 728x90-1.jpg]
10-11-2013, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 11:34 AM by Raven.)
RE:
Hey, Brett Rutecky
Why did I find you here on RIP OFF REPORT?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Code:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rutecky-Computer-Services/Pottsville-Pennsylvania-/Rutecky-Computer-Services-Rutecky-Coupons-Scam-Alert-Steals-Money-Pottsville-Pennsylv-620157
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
IF You can, Always Buy What You Make Money With. It's The Right Thing To Do.
10-11-2013, 11:33 AM
RE:
Ha ha !! Lol Good One !!! Cool +rep for You Love

(10-11-2013 11:22 AM)Metalpriest Wrote:  Listen up Brett,
We do buy softwares IF and ONLY if they are useful. People like you just pump out dumb WSOs that promise the sky to the common man,only to rob him off his money. Softwares cracked here and which seem to be useful, AUTOMATICALLY get buyers from this same forum! So rather than cry for your pathetic S***, go try creating good softwares that you can be proud about.

SO GTFO FROM THIS FORUM! THIS IS OUR HOME!
[Image: dr-house-gtfo.png]
10-11-2013, 11:35 AM
RE:
I smell that Brett wants some Free Promotions like asking ourselves what products he sells etc.. is a good theory like a blackhat , now more people is aware about him and his company !
12.gif
10-11-2013, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 11:38 AM by seofreak.)
RE:
What catches attention here is: Smile
  • His pointing fingers on us telling us we are all sinners and he was a saint! Biggrin
  • Brett Rutecky claims to earn more than $50,000+ per month/year Undecided
  • He is richer and we are all beggars. Huh
  • His all products were good and these forum and us members here pathetic and dirty sucker! Sad

I'm glad to be part of BBHF and will always be glad to be part of it.
You , your no different from us. Or your far worst on us.
Brett Rutecky is a SCAMMER and a SCUMBAG ARTIST!!!
You are already caught up. Stop being so childish and move on.
There are lot of developers here who had their apps shared here and they just don't give a d***.
If i myself found your product useful then i will spend my bucks and pay for it, but in your case,looks like you've been exposed now here.
Shame on you who claims to earn $50,000+ but act this way!
Biggrin
10-11-2013, 11:38 AM
RE:
Crack no longer works shame really as that was probally the only thing about your software that actually worked clearly shit for making money or for or you wouldn't share it ( sorry but anyone with genuine way to earn that money WOULD NOT sell it for peanuts on WF.....
10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE:
Brett (if that's his real name) is an IDIOT.

Blackhat forums like ours is the BEST place for promotion!

What better way to gain TRUST in the marketplace than letting people try your software for free, and in a forum where members trust each other's feedback?

If he's so concerned about "theft", he should get smart and deliver software via the web, and not as desktop app.

One of my main marketing strategy is aptly called "Piracy Promotion" - I put an evaluation copy of my product on every piracy channel there is, and let them promote my product for me. This method works very well if the evaluation copy is useful in itself.

So Bretty dude, say Thanks to us and go back to working on your "software"!
10-11-2013, 12:18 PM
RE:
Sorry Guys,

I think their are traitors here in BBHF. I'm the one who spread his software, what will I do now? I receive his PM today when I wake up, below is his message: (Im confused, he said he is giving membership everyday, if you just ask) By the way, closed the thread temporarily.

Below is Brett Rutecky PM to me:

Hey S*** Head
To: mariastone
Hey whats up you piece of dog S***. I notice that you are trying to give away a copy of my software to people on here. First of all Im not going to lecture you for being a low down dirty thief since you obviously lack the morals of any decent human bieng. Just wanted to let you know I have initiated a DMCA infraction complaint against this forum because of you.

Honestly dude I give free memberships every day to people who ask for them. Guess it never occurred to you to just ask. Instead of being a piece of dog S*** and trying to steal. Pathetic dude.
Money Making Tools/Software/Products
See the BSO Thread HERE.
10-11-2013, 12:46 PM
RE:
(10-11-2013 12:18 PM)mariastone Wrote:  Sorry Guys,

I think their are traitors here in BBHF. I'm the one who spread his software, what will I do now? I receive his PM today when I wake up, below is his message: (Im confused, he said he is giving membership everyday, if you just ask) By the way, closed the thread temporarily.

Below is Brett Rutecky PM to me:

Hey S*** Head
To: mariastone
Hey whats up you piece of dog S***. I notice that you are trying to give away a copy of my software to people on here. First of all Im not going to lecture you for being a low down dirty thief since you obviously lack the morals of any decent human bieng. Just wanted to let you know I have initiated a DMCA infraction complaint against this forum because of you.

Honestly dude I give free memberships every day to people who ask for them. Guess it never occurred to you to just ask. Instead of being a piece of dog S*** and trying to steal. Pathetic dude.
Just ignore him MariaStone, he is an idiot scumbag, con artist!
Do not be threaten with this lowlife ***** who scam newbie!
Well i will help you leak his software and all of his products and spread it all over the net.
I'll make him busy sending DMCA on every corners until this idiot gives up. What you think guys? Blush
58.gif

64.gif