66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2019, 05:31 AM
RE: SteB81 has decided to leave BBHF
SteB81's departure is a tremendous loss for the community here, and for many of us personally.

That said, he is not an employee and certainly has reasons for wanting to leave. I am saddened not only because of the loss of contributions he's made but also because of the cheerful, helpful spirit of his messages.

I hope if he does actually leave for another board, he gives a few of us notice of where he's landing. I promise not to reveal that information, if he decides to share it.

If I had it in my power, I'd give him 1,000,000,000 reps! Daily!

Best wishes for health, wealth, and happiness SteB81!
04-07-2019, 06:30 AM
I am sorry to hear that SteB81 is leaving. They have provided great links to great products that I have always given reps to and enjoyed.
04-07-2019, 06:31 AM
This member can only add admiration and appreciation for the truly enormous generosity given to all of us here by the works of SteB81.
These have been gifts of amazing, mythical proportions;
Literally THOUSANDS of threads - each one a gift for all of us here.
(http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-SteB81)

Such works must have taken enormous amounts of time and efforts;
It must be a great relief to be able to step away from such a big draw on one's energies.

Perhaps you may stop in here from time to time and give us a little wave so that those who think about you might know that you are well ??

Here is wishing you ALL the best in everything, always SteB81 !!
Your amazing gifts will be remembered with appreciation EVERY time a course which you gifted us with free access to is used - a lifetime of reminders, really.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-07-2019, 10:02 AM
Hi SteB81,

I just saw the post from feefiefohfum 2 minutes ago. I really do hope you are able to read this before deciding to not ever log into BBHF again. I don't know what caused you to feel this way, but my confidence is in you that you've done what is right for you.

You've sacrificed a lot of time and effort for this forum, and I don't think many people have understood what that has meant to your life. You are a crazy cat and I'm going to miss our communications. If you reach out to me, I will send you my email address. It would be good to give you updates on my nap totals and lengths, and I know that we have that (and more) in common.

I salute you, and I give you a smile and a wink for mentioning me on your profile message. That is pretty touching. You're a good guy. I'm reminded of the Beatles song that says "and in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make". You've given a lot of love to BBHF. I do care and I hope you're better off for what you've contributed here, as many of us feel the same way about you.

Thank you friend, groggy
“Thinking very often resembles napping, but the intent is different. --Stephanie Plum”
04-07-2019, 10:27 AM
SteB81,
While you will be greatly missed here and I would love to see you stay, please know that I support whatever decision is best for you. You've given more time and effort to this forum than just about any other member judging by the quantity and consistency of your shares. Thanks for your time and dedication.
Godspeed, Fred
56.gif
04-07-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: SteB81 we will miss you. Take care.
How we lost a real legend!
It's so sad, but I hope SteB81 take easy and enjoy his life!
04-08-2019, 02:13 AM
Miss SteB81 as he gave me my 2,000 rep!! :)

I truly hope he will still be active on here,
at least for us to stay in contact with him
and especially to share and build a business
with him.

Please feel free to reach out to not only
myself but others on here.

You meant alot to us, more than you might
have known as you can see from the reaction
to this thread.

Blessings bro.
04-08-2019, 06:35 AM
SteB81 I am very sorry to see you go. Over the years you have contributed a great deal and have developed a lot of followers and friends.

Please reconsider leaving BBHF

SteB81's departure is a tremendous loss for the community here, and for many of us personally.

Thanks for all your share's

Joe
04-09-2019, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2019 05:46 PM by smartys.)
SteB81 is BACK!
He has started posting new coupons.
Glad to see it.
We all are HAPPY!!

EDIT:-
When I posted the above message, it didn't appear in the thread.
so I posted the following SAME posts.
But Today all posts are visible!
04-09-2019, 11:56 PM
SteB81 is BACK!
He is posting NEW Coupons now.
What a glad news!
We all are HAPPY!!
30.gif

20.gif