Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: SteB81 we will miss you. Take care.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi all,

This is a sad day for the forum in general and Udemy section in particular.

SteB81 has decided to leave BBHF. While I fully respect this decision and his wish to do so, I would sincerely request him to reconsider.

As per his profile:
Quote:Those of today (04-05-2019) were my last shares.

I hope you guys have enjoyed my shares. A special hi to my friend groggy. Take a lot of naps LOL

Bye BBHF :)

I'm gonna delete this message in a couple of days.

If he decides not to stay back, my best wishes to him and do hope to see him pop in from time to time.

SteB81,

A salute to you and your extraordinary contribution to the forum!

YOU WILL BE MISSED BUDDY!

Respect,
FFFF
What's up with that ?

Really appreciate the contribution SteB81 has made to BBHF. I don't know what his reasons are for leaving but good luck and thank you. Your shares will be missed...

Take care and good health,
S.
Totally agree please stay with us SteB81 your shares are amazing. If it's the lack of gratitude of some members on behalf of the leechers get your fingers out and start convincing SteB81 to stay on BBHF.

If it's something else or may be you just had enoug? Know on behalf of myself and anyone else who ever had one of your shares you will be sadly missed.

:Thank you
Although I am newbie but I saw SteB81 has contributed to this forum so much and good shares.

I also respect him if he has decided to do so.

Will miss SteB81 always.

Good lucks and God bless you always, my friend.

Jia Cheng.
WTF? Why Why Why? Did something happen? Please dont leave steb81. You have given so many course shares and I'm so thankful for that. But I can understand, you have put soo much time into this forum I felt this might happen like so many great members who have also left. Hope nothing bad happened and you reconsider and just not spend as time and effort here. Thanks buddy for all you've done if you do decide to leave. 24clapping 14crying

*commits suicide* hehe jk. :(
If he does decide to leave then I want to say a massive THANK you for all your hard work, shares and contribution to this forum. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
SteB81 Gave alot to this forum but i have big feeling that this is april fool ;)
Hope you stick around even if not posting often. There are always people who hit and run. Hope your decision is not based on those leeches.
If this is true...much respect Buddy! Thank you for all your contributions. You will be missed by everyone, I'm sure.
SteB81, it's so sad to hear that you're leaving. We are seriously going to miss you here.

If it is true, I believe you are moving to scale new heights. Wishing you the best of luck and continued success in your new endeavor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's