64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-02-2016, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 02:16 PM by NapoleonHill.)
RE: Social Dominator License Key
I interest your software.
But when I try it, it can't pass identity confirm, both Facebook and Twitter account.
[Image: fXvFHAz.jpg]

And I don't understand this:
Quote:Another reason for that is the next version (5.4) which it is dedicated for really dominating the social media.
To be more explicit, it will completely run in the background and all the setup you will have it in a text document.
Simply edit settings in a text document and the software will do everything. Once you launched it, it will do everything.
Why that? because it will be able to work with all the accounts it creates, it will create email addresses for the accounts, it will do many things and you will need no distruption.
Can it create a social account from my email input text?
And:
Quote:The second good thing is that if you reboot the computer, you only double click on the software and it will work on all of your projects.
Of course it will resum everything. So unlike other programs, you won't have to run jobs over jobs, you won't have to make complicated setups and there will be no database fail. So you won't ever lose any data.
When I run the program again, I must do from begin(include setting). It doesn't same as you say.
Please reply..
10-02-2016, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 02:26 PM by sahydian.)
(09-24-2016 02:31 PM)ѕ¢σяρισ Wrote:  I recommend using it in sandbox. Very suspicious program. Straight away launches cmd and starts pinging.

Thanks for share.

yes bro, this is an romanian hacker your name is Olarian, try to find them in google
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
10-03-2016, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016 06:01 PM by wanted4life.)
(10-02-2016 02:25 PM)sahydian Wrote:  
(09-24-2016 02:31 PM)ѕ¢σяρισ Wrote:  I recommend using it in sandbox. Very suspicious program. Straight away launches cmd and starts pinging.

Thanks for share.

yes bro, this is an romanian hacker your name is Olarian, try to find them in google

Me being a very old hacker, show my experience in this field.
My experience is a reason to trust, not to distrust.

My expertise in hacking is so big, that i don't need this kind of toys like worms or whatever, to harm unknown people.
When you are a hacker at my leve, besides that you are monitorized for all your actions, you will only do hacks that matters and for a lot of money.

I don't hack for myself for more than 10 years. I only hack for powerfull people who pays enough to worth.
So my hacks are not that small to include in a software.

(10-02-2016 02:04 PM)NapoleonHill Wrote:  I interest your software.
But when I try it, it can't pass identity confirm, both Facebook and Twitter account.

Quote:Another reason for that is the next version (5.4) which it is dedicated for really dominating the social media.
To be more explicit, it will completely run in the background and all the setup you will have it in a text document.
Simply edit settings in a text document and the software will do everything. Once you launched it, it will do everything.
Why that? because it will be able to work with all the accounts it creates, it will create email addresses for the accounts, it will do many things and you will need no distruption.
And:
Quote:The second good thing is that if you reboot the computer, you only double click on the software and it will work on all of your projects.
Of course it will resum everything. So unlike other programs, you won't have to run jobs over jobs, you won't have to make complicated setups and there will be no database fail. So you won't ever lose any data.
When I run the program again, I must do from begin(include setting). It doesn't same as you say.
Please reply..

Hi. the printscreen says that it has finished the job and is waiting that number of seconds.
if it didn't do anything, it is because you didn't inserted the account properly.

All the settings are being saved, if you do some settings. Everyone else is using the software with no problems.

However, is true, is my fault that i don't have the tutorials yet, but i get so many technical requests from those who already paid for the software and making them happy is a priority.
10-06-2016, 04:43 PM
Hi

No longer see your thread on Google Dominator

Atul
10-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Quote:Hi. the printscreen says that it has finished the job and is waiting that number of seconds.
if it didn't do anything, it is because you didn't inserted the account properly.
I inserted the account properly and your software can't bypass login. No change at social account after run the software.
Quote:All the settings are being saved, if you do some settings. Everyone else is using the software with no problems.
Why I must setting every time I run the software?

Thanks for support.
48.gif
Max Rep to me for Best wishes to You!Smile
10-08-2016, 06:51 PM
(10-06-2016 04:43 PM)atultanna88 Wrote:  Hi

No longer see your thread on Google Dominator

Atul

it was deleted by an administrator i think.
Nobody told me a reason for that. Who knows.

Anyway, new link to buy it from ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/182306705534?
11-06-2016, 07:43 AM
With this software I can create facebook accounts?
11-23-2016, 08:40 PM
I want to share with you this key for Social Dominator.
The key is: 1ZPK-FO6J-KQ84-09BV-9KWE-0Q34
Key is not valid can you share me a trial key for testing?
11-24-2016, 06:34 PM
Yet awaiting the inclusion and update on Google Dominator with Pinterest and other social markets and also email extractor

Atul
05-17-2017, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 03:37 AM by wanted4life.)
(10-02-2016 02:04 PM)NapoleonHill Wrote:  I interest your software.

And:
Please reply..

Hi. as you can see in the picture you attached, it says that iot waits... The waiting is necessarely, because otherwise your facebook account will get suspended.

The licensing system is being changed into subscription licensing.
I would love to give 1000 subscriptions for free once is ready.

(11-23-2016 08:40 PM)bkbgodlike Wrote:  I want to share with you this key for Social Dominator.
The key is: 1ZPK-FO6J-KQ84-09BV-9KWE-0Q34
Key is not valid can you share me a trial key for testing?

(11-06-2016 07:43 AM)vgz87 Wrote:  With this software I can create facebook accounts?

Not yet. there will be a new software to create facebook accounts, depending on the requirements of users.
20.gif

41.gif