21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Social Dominator License Key
Can you please send me a payment link.

Your PM box is full.

Thank you
09-28-2016, 05:29 PM
its showing some malware by bitdefender
09-28-2016, 05:37 PM
planning to buy if ever you can give a discounted price.
09-29-2016, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2016 08:15 PM by wanted4life.)
(09-28-2016 04:58 PM)Kimi25 Wrote:  Ok so this is trial key? and what functions we get with trial?

The trial version is full working. No restrictions. The only thing is just the license will expire as soon as the trial expires.
I decided to let the trial version on , until October 15. So enjoy your full working software for free, for the next over two weeks.

(09-28-2016 05:08 PM)rgsbiz Wrote:  Can you please send me a payment link.

Your PM box is full.

Thank you

Sent

(09-28-2016 05:29 PM)sathishkmr.raj2 Wrote:  its showing some malware by bitdefender

Impossible. there is no malware in this software.
I will contact them to fix this in case is true what you say.
This is a commercial software. I made it to make money, not to harm computers :)

I spent over 5000 hours working on it

(09-28-2016 05:37 PM)gringadgets Wrote:  planning to buy if ever you can give a discounted price.

The price is US$300 . My discount is now to US$100
I will not sell for less.
And on 15th of october, my discounted price will expire.

(09-28-2016 05:29 PM)sathishkmr.raj2 Wrote:  its showing some malware by bitdefender

here is the virustotal result. Don't insert panic in people like that :)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/70de7...475143810/

software is 100% clean.
10-01-2016, 07:54 AM
How do we get the google dominator trial....thanks in advance....
58.gif
10-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Hi "wanted4life", the following paragraph I got from your website:

"What you get for the amount paid?
Receive a license valid for the time period paid, which will allow software Social Dominator to operate without interruptions and without limits.
First license will be valid for other software (Google Dominator, Email Dominator, Companies Dominator ).
So basically you will get 4 online marketing software which will lead to a much too high for your competitors."
My question is does the discounted price $100 you offer here is for the lifetime license and if I buy here I will get all the softwares mentioned above.
if the answer is yes ,count me in and send me please payment link
10-01-2016, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 03:35 PM by Mrgwaps.)
(10-01-2016 02:10 PM)Sailore Wrote:  Hi "wanted4life", the following paragraph I got from your website:

"What you get for the amount paid?
Receive a license valid for the time period paid, which will allow software Social Dominator to operate without interruptions and without limits.
First license will be valid for other software (Google Dominator, Email Dominator, Companies Dominator ).
So basically you will get 4 online marketing software which will lead to a much too high for your competitors."
My question is does the discounted price $100 you offer here is for the lifetime license and if I buy here I will get all the softwares mentioned above.
if the answer is yes ,count me in and send me please payment link

I have the same questions, but overall I like your concept on the tools, everyone thinks you need to have some complicated interface for tools to be effective, as long as you have the bases covered which includes proxy integration, and random pausing, you can automate and mimic human interaction and stay under the radar. SocialDom has potential, if it does what it says on the Box and is updated when the social platforms decide to update.

I believe you can make 10 accounts per Proxy or IP on most platforms, and then bind them to the accounts to decrease footprint, google and most platforms doesn't want you logging into an account from Spain then 2 minutes you login from China. That's not BlackHat thats Dumb Hat. I don't mind if it only creates 50-100 accounts a day, untouched, no error freezing business or hiccups running on my VPS, it will be worth it's weight in Gold.

Also along with binding you need to include an SMS module to create PVA accounts, PVA accounts last longer and allow you to enable and utilize all features on said Networks, the chances of them deactivating a PVA account is a lot less than regular accounts created without PVA.

I'm sure it will evolve into that, include a small interface to show the success of accounts, proxies that have died etc.,

I just just need some more information and the purchase link.
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
10-01-2016, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 04:00 PM by wanted4life.)
Hello everyone again. Thank you for being interested into my software.
The website is not ready yet. Not the on in Romanian and not one in english.
Maybe i need a partner to handle the english website :)

I had too many orders from my country and didn't had time to process all the orders, plus that i was working in Google Dominator which is ready to use already (not all the modules, just the "search clicks" one).)
And also i made several updates to social dominator.

So if there is someone who want to make an investment and handle my international sellings, send me an e-mail to augustin@olarian.ro

Regarding the 4 software, the answer is yes.
No matter the amount you pay, your license will be valid for all the 4 software (Social, Google, Companies and Email Dominators.)

Companies Dominator it is just for Romania. it handles companies from Romania.

I have in project anoter kind of companies dominator for USA+UK+AU+CA. But it might take several months to make it work as i am single in this business and can't handle everything.

For everyone who buys a license before OCT 15 for 100US$, they will receive a lifetime license which will be valid for all the software. (including the ones that are not in the project yet.)

My ideea is to make several usefull software and to offer a license valid to everyone, so that i can cover most interests. If you are not interested in google, you buy it because social, if not, you buy it because emails, if not, you buy it because movies... etc.

However, i must mention that at this moment, what i have active is:
- Social dominator 5.2 in a stable version
- Google Dominator (just search clicks function) in a stable version.

The rest of the software are in project, but i will do them and every customer will be notified when something is up.

If you want to buy one license, just send me US$100 (NOT LATTER THAN OCTOBER 15 2016) to my paypal account > augustin@olarian.ro
And send me an e-mail there too so i can reply to you with the license.

(10-01-2016 07:54 AM)cloneofclone Wrote:  How do we get the google dominator trial....thanks in advance....

I already said that i will not give google dominator as trial, not a single second. If you want it, you must buy it.
The price is US$100 not and will be US$600 after october 15.
10-01-2016, 06:31 PM
I posted 5 licenses on ebay if it is much easier for you to buy it from there.
The link is as follow:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/182298930072?
10-01-2016, 10:07 PM
thanks you
56.gif

71.gif