14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Search EngineOptimization Techniques - higher ranking results
Search Engine Optimization Techniques – higher ranking results

One of the search engine optimization techniques you have is to develop fresh content. This is one sure shot way of ensuring a higher page ranking for your website. This means that you will have to continuously update the content on your website so that the search engines can take notice of it and rank your site higher in the page rankings. Make sure the content on your website is informative and high in quality. The more unique your content, the better chance it will rank higher on the search engines!

Also, blogging and social book marking are also very effective search engine optimization techniques that will help in generating better page rankings to your website. Don’t forget article marketing too! I would say this is one of the best techniques to get your pages in front of targeted visitors! Remember, keep working hard and be patient, consistency is the key to success.

Too Busy in 3 things right now.
1) Downloading
2)Backing Up Files
3) Uploading
06-06-2011, 04:33 AM
RE: Search EngineOptimization Techniques - higher ranking results
True!! lol
05-21-2012, 07:43 AM
o my GOD it's a copy...it's an old matter please something new bro.
05-21-2012, 08:45 AM
LEGITIMATE content that make the website users satisfied is the most important part of seo in the penguin algorithm era.
03-16-2013, 03:13 PM
RE:
this is a bot you know!!!!!!!!
24.gif
Sharing a knowlegde is not a crime..
03-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE:
I initially was replying to this thread. It became basically the rough draft, of making an eBook. So I posted it in my own thread where it belongs. It covers how I dominate niche's quickly and easy (how I do SEO)! Setup shop quick, and turn your back to it while it racks in cash!

I cover funnels and how to use them. How and why to move people from one medium to a better one. For instance, you can't really engage the person on YouTube with whatever you want.. So you find sneaky ways to move them from a bad medium to a good one, so you can do your thing (sell to them, tell them something, whatever your objective is... About webinars, and when/how to use them in your funnel. They aren't for everyone, and aren't always good to use! When to NOT use Facebook in your funnel at all... and more things, that I forgot, because it is now 4:30 AM...

Basically, if your into Internet Marketing at ALL, you should at least read it.. Forgive that it is kind of rambling on paragraphs.. but it is some good stuff.. It's a rough draft. I actually will clean it up, organize it, re-write portions of it, ect. Then add on to it a bit to a good spot to stop.. Then add some graphics, a snazzy title, and give it to my 60k subscribers in the IM niche.. Share on facebook, use as linkbait on an optin form.. spread the knowledge :)

Here it is, read it here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Noti...alkthrough

11.gif
Flag Counter