24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Scam Artist Brian White CPAMarketer33 $50 - $60 In Peerfly Per Day New Method
I encountered a scam artist this week that cheated me out of $1925 and it was nothing to do with his method of HC. This was a different method where he rips off Peerfly for Jackpot city conversions. I paid for that and have not got any conversions and have not got my money back. He knows he's wrong cause he canceled our skype connection just today. I have a complete skype dialog of our conversations and plan to expose his cheating scaming crap that he posts in this forum as well as others. He is a cheat and a thief and everybody should be aware of this scumbag snake. I want everybody in this wonderful fourm to know what this person has done to me and my daughters college education. He stole money from my daughters college education. FBI is involved and peerfly as well as maxbounty. I am going to offerfusion tomorrow and he will be blocked and not be able to get anybody's money on his Liberty Reserve account. If your smart you will not deal with him. His name on this fourn is CAPMarketer33 and only pushes

$50 - $60 In Peerfly Per Day New Method. He needs to be shut down for his actions and I would like all that read this and the other threads I have posted help bring this FAGGET down once and for all!!!
04-02-2013, 12:40 PM
RE:
Man! that's huge amount.. thank you for letting us now, I'm glad I did not fall to this.
He was in my skype's list and he used to remind me about his hc's everyday.
04-02-2013, 12:55 PM
RE:
Then you should reveal that method to us, so he won't be able to sell anymore.
04-02-2013, 01:07 PM
RE:
(04-02-2013 12:55 PM)SIBIL Wrote:  Then you should reveal that method to us, so he won't be able to sell anymore.
Here is a skype conversation we had about the method

Brian White 3/22/13 12:56 PM
I have networks of people in several countries. Who do real deposits from their creadit card - $50 (minimum deposit there). They will take $55 for this. So to make $147.50 you will just spend $55 - and everything legal here. Real people with their real Credit Cards. You can order per week only up to 50 such conversions. To make for example: $5162.50 - you will need $1925 and you can order fast payout in peerfly. Cuz it's everything legal. er week is very good money I think.

He cheated me out of that $1925 and stole the money.
04-02-2013, 02:12 PM
RE:
i really don't understand much from what you say but still you got ripped off by a great amount of money.

That is crazy.

Admin you should ban this guy CPAmaster33 and report his IP's to authorities.
22.gif
NotWorking
04-02-2013, 03:14 PM
RE:
What??! You are so crazy that even opened thread about me?? Thats's for My PDF ebook and 10 HC I gave you free.... You didn't pay me any money for them... And now what do you want from me. I ask $50 for my method only - and after people get first results. Can't beleive it.....

Admin please ban this man...
04-02-2013, 10:44 PM
RE:
(04-02-2013 03:14 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  What??! You are so crazy that even opened thread about me?? Thats's for My PDF ebook and 10 HC I gave you free.... You didn't pay me any money for them... And now what do you want from me. I ask $50 for my method only - and after people get first results. Can't beleive it.....

Admin please ban this man...
Admin here are real screen shots from our skype conversation which clearly can't be faked and clearly state what I am speaking of. This man took $1925 from me and provided nothing in return for the service he was pushing. Please see below for better understanding
[Image: 8xui5u.png]
[Image: 15rcrja.jpg]
04-02-2013, 11:36 PM
RE:
Very lovely fake:-)
04-03-2013, 12:08 AM
RE:
(04-02-2013 11:36 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Very lovely fake:-)
Yea right you THIEF you steal I hope you get your d**** cut off and fed to you mom and die you dickwad!!!
04-03-2013, 12:18 AM
RE:
Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Admin please ban that F****** scammer: "jimp1173"
53.gif

8.gif