26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2013, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 06:44 AM by jimp1173.)
RE:
(04-03-2013 05:57 AM)bakancs Wrote:  jimp1173, for what did you exactly pay that $1925? what did you expect in return?

CPAmaster33, if I understand correctly, you completely deny that you received that money, right?
I sent him the $1925 for a peerfly method not his HC method. I was suppose to get 50 conversions for Jackpot City in peerfly and nothing came back no clicks no conversions no response until I started exposing it all here. Here are the screen shots of our skype chat explaining what he was going to do for that $1925
[Image: 15rcrja.jpg]
and here is the screen shot taken directly from my Liberty Reserve account.
[Image: 34g2dt3.jpg]
Also you will notice that another user on this forum has come out and said he was taken by this guy for $1650 and never got anything in reture. So that to me tells that I was not the only one and my proof is on the table that I got hosed for $1925 as you can see.

(04-03-2013 06:07 AM)Annu Wrote:  Well i have 2 silly questions:

1) Whats the meaning of reporting CPAmaster33? What does jimp1173 have to win by that? my answer is nothing so might be true.
2)jimp1173 Why you do not report him at payment company? They cant get your money back?
I did file a complaint with Liberty Reserve but they don't do refunds. He uses them cause he knows thats there deal. Also as you can clearly see this screen shot shows the correct date time and amount going into his account. Oh and BTW another person wrote on the thread this guy did the same thing to them for $1650. As you can see Im not the only one this dude has done this crap to!! Real screen shot I am not scared to post cause its real.
04-03-2013, 07:30 AM
RE:
Why ANYbody use this S***** service! :o
It is a scammer paradise! hahaha
Maybe I will do a nice campaign to LR

TOS of LR Unbelievable!!!
Code:
http://www.libertyreserve.com/en/home/termsofservice

Just
5. Irrevocability of Transfers
5.1. User agrees that all Transfers initiated by User are final and not reversible.5.2. User is responsible for all Transfers from User’s Liberty
Reserve Account, even if the instructions provided by User are
incorrect.5.3. To transfer funds User is required to authorize the payment
with Users Master Key after having the opportunity of reviewing the
transfer information.5.4. Every recipient of a payment or transfer must have a valid Liberty Reserve Account.5.5. User is required to provide the recipient’s User Account
number, User must carefully type the exact account to which User wishes
to send money. Issuer uses the account number as the unique identifier
to determine the intended recipient of the payment which User instructs
Issuer. Issuer provides User an opportunity to check said instructions.
Other information provided by User along with the recipient’s account
number may be disregarded and Issuer shall not be liable for any error
made by Users when entering the recipient’s account number.5.6. The account of the intended recipient will be credited
instantly with the funds. Once funds are credited to the recipient’s
Account, the transfer becomes irreversible.5.7. Transfers are subject to fees. Please see section eleven for details.5.8. User understands and acknowledges that Liberty Reserve is an
officially registered entity and follows the international laws that
allow gaming and gambling businesses to use Liberty Reserve as a payment
system, which may not be acceptable or legal in User's own
jurisdiction.
It is illegal for a user to use Liberty Reserve system for purposes that may not be legal in the user's own jurisdiction.
5.9. User understands and acknowledges that Issuer has posted
various tips and numerous safety recommendations for Users Safety.
Issuer warns User that not all products and/or services may be legally
obtainable in Users jurisdiction or Country of Residence, if you have
any doubts about a product or service please contact a local legal
counsel. User releases Issuer of any liability or responsibility that
may arise from Users misuse of the service.
04-03-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: Scam Artist Brian White CPAMarketer33 $50 - $60 In Peerfly Per Day New Method
(04-02-2013 12:34 PM)jimp1173 Wrote:  I encountered a scam artist this week that cheated me out of $1925 and it was nothing to do with his method of HC. This was a different method where he rips off Peerfly for Jackpot city conversions. I paid for that and have not got any conversions and have not got my money back. He knows he's wrong cause he canceled our skype connection just today. I have a complete skype dialog of our conversations and plan to expose his cheating scaming crap that he posts in this forum as well as others. He is a cheat and a thief and everybody should be aware of this scumbag snake. I want everybody in this wonderful fourm to know what this person has done to me and my daughters college education. He stole money from my daughters college education. FBI is involved and peerfly as well as maxbounty. I am going to offerfusion tomorrow and he will be blocked and not be able to get anybody's money on his Liberty Reserve account. If your smart you will not deal with him. His name on this fourn is CAPMarketer33 and only pushes

$50 - $60 In Peerfly Per Day New Method. He needs to be shut down for his actions and I would like all that read this and the other threads I have posted help bring this FAGGET down once and for all!!!
This dude needs to be brought to justice. He took $1925 form me and
$1650 from another user on this form and God knows who else. I am in the
process of trying to get my money returned but this ***** refuses to
return it. I paid him $1925 and he provided nothing in return. He pushes
his Hack Computer method then he gets you on a scam to provide you
$5000 in Jackpot city peerfly conversions which I never saw a click nor a
conversion.I am stand here with the hopes that somebody on this form
Admin or Mod can do something about this. He has pushed this method
while stealing from many people the whole time. My screen shots in my
previous threads show the actual proof this person stole my money and
did nothing in reture as you can also see on my screen shots from skype.
If 2 people are saying the same thing that they have beed burned by
this Brian White CPAmarketer33 the same way something needs to happen.
My real hope is that the Admins will trace his IP and notift the
authorities of his scam caus $1925 and $1650 is a complete rip off and
this person needs to be brought to justice. I my eyes he is the Jeffery
Domer of the Internet and there is no place for a person like this on
any forum the only place for him is to be brought to justice like the
PIG he is. Why does he feel like he can steal peoples money and think
its ok. Well I don't and here is proof of his wrong doings.
Thats $1925 stolen from me on a transfer to him I got nothing in return
for. Sa,e as the other user in this Fourm. Here is the chat where he
tells me from skype that the money will be for conversions on Peerfly
for Jackpoy City and his minions make $5 for each that they do. Sounded
all whitehat like he presents in the screen shot as you can see below
[Image: 15rcrja.jpg]
This
is complete fraud and I never saw 1 red cent not to mention and clicks
or conversions. I am in th process of going to hackbb or rstforums and
ruining this dudes virtual and personal life. I ask of you to review
this information know it is all real taken directly from my Liberty
Reserve and Skype accounts and lets all make sure this dude never does
this to anybody else and pays for his frad that he commits to people on a
daily basis!!
04-03-2013, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 07:55 PM by HairyNed.)
RE:
Yeah my wonderful screenshot shows you owe me nearly $12k too, I paid on the 23rd of the month, but I have $10k left so it's ok, all cos windows paint helped me to make it so!

[Image: Untitled-7_zps35b68387.png]

These threads are a joke!

My nan could fake a screenshot, and with free software too!
This forum or admin is not responsible for your stupidity and we should not have to put up with your multiple threads.
One thread would have been enough to get a point across, but all of these threads just make people want to ignore you and your rancid abusive foul little mouth!
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
04-03-2013, 08:35 AM
RE:
Yea, sounds like this jim dude got scammed to me, but creating a bunch of threads about the same subject here is worthy of a ban on this forum. Just do whatever it is you're gonna do man cuz it ain't the admins fault here that you got scammed by someone on skype. Whole thing seems pretty stupid to me anyway... I mean who sends $2 grand to someone based on that chat conversation you shared? Seriously man... need to be a little more protective of your money cuz there are scammers everywhere.
60.gif
04-03-2013, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 08:42 AM by jimp1173.)
RE:
(04-03-2013 08:20 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  Yeah my wonderful screenshot shows you owe me nearly $12k too, I paid on the 23rd of the month, but I have $10k left so it's ok, all cos windows paint helped me to make it so!

[img]/albums/n520/lordskanker/Untitled-7_zps35b68387.png[/img]

This forum or admin is not responsible for your stupidity and we should not have to put up with your multiple threads.
One thread would have been enough to get a point across, but all of these threads just make people want to ignore you and your racist abusive foul little mouth!
@HaryNed go F*** yourself. I dare you to do bixz whith this prick. You wanted proof and I provided proof. Your the typical cocker that just cant see something for what it is. Little does your stupid ass know there is another user on this forum that this PRICK like YOU got taken for $1650. I dont give a F*** what you think or believe. I showed proof and he didnt show anything cause he knows I am right. He took $1925 from me so leave me the F*** alone you F****** cock s****** faget. You know nothing and want to add your little 2 cents in. Go F*** yourself as well. You are probably a scamer just like him and if you test me one more time I will make a thread about your F****** ass. Bow up and come get some u F****** freak. You dont scare me and I could give 2 shits who you think you are. You are a typical F*** that thinks they know everything. I am in Florida come see me also you pusy. You wont cause your scared. I ask that d**** smoken ***** to come see me in Florida and he and you are that much of a PUSSY all you do is talk talk. Well Im gonna bring you and him down. Dont fuckin make anoyjer comment on my thread or I will F*** your Fuckin day up you hear me!!! thats a promise you PRICK. You steal like he does!!! Your a Thief like he is!!! your a F****** PIG like he is and I am gonna get my money back from him if its the last thing I do. Mark my word you slimy F*** dont F*** with me cuz you will pay the price in the process. I will F*** your personal and virtual life up beyond your imagination so stay the F*** out *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(04-03-2013 08:35 AM)Mastermind Wrote:  Yea, sounds like this jim dude got scammed to me, but creating a bunch of threads about the same subject here is worthy of a ban on this forum. Just do whatever it is you're gonna do man cuz it ain't the admins fault here that you got scammed by someone on skype. Whole thing seems pretty stupid to me anyway... I mean who sends $2 grand to someone based on that chat conversation you shared? Seriously man... need to be a little more protective of your money cuz there are scammers everywhere.
I understand that but it started here and will finish here. Another user of this fourm got hosed for $1650 from this dude and my point is he needs to be banned or he needs to be defaced like the PIG he is. If he thinks he can come on forums and steal peoples money without being exposed he's got another thing coming. Im gonna ruin his life in many ways and I am in that process right now so he had better watch out!!!
04-03-2013, 09:30 AM
RE:
Dude! hahaha Are you ok?!

I almost peed in my pants while I was reading your tantrum! hahahaha

I was investigating about you(yes I´ve no work hehe), and you are not a newbie... I can't believe you make that kind of "investment"
I don´t post your profiles because I am concerned you have a heart attack! hahaha

[Image: keep-calm-and-call-batman-292.png]
(04-03-2013 08:35 AM)jimp1173 Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 08:20 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  Yeah my wonderful screenshot shows you owe me nearly $12k too, I paid on the 23rd of the month, but I have $10k left so it's ok, all cos windows paint helped me to make it so!

One thread would have been enough to get a point across, but all of these threads just make people want to ignore you and your racist abusive foul little mouth!
@HaryNed go F*** yourself. I dare you to do bixz whith this prick. You wanted proof and I provided proof. Your the typical cocker that just cant see something for what it is. Little does your stupid ass know there is another user on this forum that this PRICK like YOU got taken for $1650. I dont give a F*** what you think or believe. I showed proof and he didnt show anything cause he knows I am right. He took $1925 from me so leave me the F*** alone you F****** cock s****** faget. You know nothing and want to add your little 2 cents in. Go F*** yourself as well. You are probably a scamer just like him and if you test me one more time I will make a thread about your F****** ass. Bow up and come get some u F****** freak. You dont scare me and I could give 2 shits who you think you are. You are a typical F*** that thinks they know everything. I am in Florida come see me also you pusy. You wont cause your scared. I ask that d**** smoken ***** to come see me in Florida and he and you are that much of a PUSSY all you do is talk talk. Well Im gonna bring you and him down. Dont fuckin make anoyjer comment on my thread or I will F*** your Fuckin day up you hear me!!! thats a promise you PRICK. You steal like he does!!! Your a Thief like he is!!! your a F****** PIG like he is and I am gonna get my money back from him if its the last thing I do. Mark my word you slimy F*** dont F*** with me cuz you will pay the price in the process. I will F*** your personal and virtual life up beyond your imagination so stay the F*** out *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(04-03-2013 08:35 AM)Mastermind Wrote:  Yea, sounds like this jim dude got scammed to me, but creating a bunch of threads about the same subject here is worthy of a ban on this forum. Just do whatever it is you're gonna do man cuz it ain't the admins fault here that you got scammed by someone on skype. Whole thing seems pretty stupid to me anyway... I mean who sends $2 grand to someone based on that chat conversation you shared? Seriously man... need to be a little more protective of your money cuz there are scammers everywhere.
I understand that but it started here and will finish here. Another user of this fourm got hosed for $1650 from this dude and my point is he needs to be banned or he needs to be defaced like the PIG he is. If he thinks he can come on forums and steal peoples money without being exposed he's got another thing coming. Im gonna ruin his life in many ways and I am in that process right now so he had better watch out!!!
04-03-2013, 09:38 AM
RE:
(04-03-2013 09:30 AM)sambit Wrote:  Dude! hahaha Are you ok?!

I almost peed in my pants while I was reading your tantrum! hahahaha

I was investigating about you(yes I´ve no work hehe), and you are not a newbie... I can't believe you make that kind of "investment"
I don´t post your profiles because I am concerned you have a heart attack! hahaha

[img]/-_hD4tI1SECw/UDqdTUCE2lI/AAAAAAAAABI/uenH4kgaGis/s1600/keep-calm-and-call-batman-292.png[/img]
(04-03-2013 08:35 AM)jimp1173 Wrote:  

@sambit you can laugh all you want but this will not be the end of this dude. I dont give a F*** what you say. Go F*** yourself. Look at the shit I have posted then comment. Dont tell me to keep calm. If you have something to comment on then read what has been posted. This duce ROBS people of major amounts of money and I will never quit till he is done forever. I am not the only one. Another user on this forum has said he got hosed for $1650 so it shows that 2 people got taken by the same asswhipe. Im done with you as well. Keep off if you dont know what your talking about. Thank you very little!!!
04-03-2013, 09:56 AM
RE:
I am support jimp1173 as I read all his post/thread and this cpamaster33 so far cannot proof anything at all! And also no one come forward to support this cpamaster33! My 2 cents tell me that jimp1173's claim is solid plus valid!
04-03-2013, 10:14 AM
RE:
Well is some1 is getting advance of this forum for picking up VICTIMS the surely deserve TOTAL BAN. Admin must protect his members not in all cases but especially when has to do with so much money!But this is admins choice. If BBHF get many people who are looking victims for scams then soon or later this forum will be dead!!!!!!
7.gif

70.gif