62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-26-2021, 05:40 PM
[SEE] Jono Armstrong basically admitting his products are junk
This is exactly why I hate seeing Armstrong and Mace coming up in the requests threads. They recycle the same thing over and over again.

02-26-2021, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2021 06:27 PM by zanderman.)
RE: [SEE] Jono Armstrong basically admitting his products are junk
Thanks Cowboy. I don't know how no one doesn't believe it. He was nobody two years ago and now he's got how many products?

By the other 'guru's' MAKING HIM somebody, (they basically spent a couple of dollars on him to make 10 times that back) it makes them look good and then people will buy their products thinking they'll do the same and be as successful as Jono...NOT!!

Dollar dollar bill bit.ches! Reps
02-27-2021, 01:16 AM
I have never purchased anything from Jono Armstrong so I can't respond to how good or bad his products are. What Armstrong says in the video in true in part because he and many affiliate marketers have discovered that people whether they are involved with IM or not want the easy way to solve the problem. How to lose weight fast and easy. How to be healthy without work. How to not only get a date but get the lady. How to get on the internet and see the money flow in without learning the basics or trying to use the basics to build your foundation. This is human nature and so many marketers take advantage of this. What do marketers talk about that you should do. Create an Avatar and determine what the hurt point is for that Avatar. What is the problem to be solved or the hurt that they Avatar wants relieved. That is what these new products often do. They provide a suggested solution to a perceived problem that may or may not work. If I can take 10 minutes to make $100 than how many people will flock to that product? It may work or it may not. There definitely is a shiny object syndrome and I have been the victim of it. I have spent too much money on products .that work but I have moved on to the next product or the product works for a period but then the market changes, or the product gets old and dies a death. I am sure that you too have fallen prey to that syndrome and purchased IM products that now sit on the shelf unused because you are going back hopefully to the basics or have gone onto the next popular product that is for sale this week on JV Zoo or elsewhere. So in sum, Jono's urging to avoid the shiny object syndrome is good advice for anyone involved in IM and it does not matter who the seller is that is selling the product.
02-27-2021, 05:49 AM
This is disgusting but you know what? Even if you manage to spread these videos all over the dam internet and get a billion views these sheeple will still buy this POS products by the truckload.

I once watched a video where a couple of A list marketers were discussing over the phone how to take as much money as possible from the crack addicted proles who do nothing but buy shiny objects. This conversation was pretty disgusting too. It got a lot of views but it doesn't matter because These two A-hole gurus are still killing it in the IM space.

It really makes me wonder what does it take to get the masses to look at guys like Mace and Armstrong and run screaming in the other direction because one thing is for sure, they are still going to continue to clean house with the dog shit that they produce. Even if this video and the one I have posted below go viral on a large scale.

02-27-2021, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2021 04:18 PM by manythanks.)
thank you for posting this. dudes claims are usually outrageous so never took products seriously. just sickening how they market junk...
42.gif
02-27-2021, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2021 11:42 AM by Lumos.)
Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance

Thanks to TheCowboy for this wonderful thread !!!

Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10

Just more and more NotWorking krap to either ignore, or;
If grabbed here for free to check it out=>
Time to delete it !!

Shiny Object Syndrome sufferers...just like gambling addicts - sad how such sufferers are unable to break free and do better.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-27-2021, 03:33 PM
I don't even bother opening the (Get) threads which have these guys names in title, these guys are in my shitlist.

I'll also add another shitmaker on rage is "Animal lover" named Dawud Islam. His product names makes me wanna puke and I feel bad for the animals he chooses to name his products.
03-19-2021, 09:09 PM
Thanks for this.....Never did like his stuff and he has nothing new to offer..
11-27-2021, 11:02 PM
Funny how people take a small part of the big picture and debunk it as fraud. If you watch the whole video he explains it in detail what he means. He's actually warning you not to buy the cheaper front end products because they don't work without purchasing the upsells. He then goes on to explain why coaching programs are more effective because they reveal the whole picture.

Instead of branding someone else as a fraud and ruining their reputation, go out and make money YOURSELF instead of coming to forums such as this and stealing other people's products to share without paying for them. So let me ask you all a question. WHO'S A FRAUD???

I think it's time for me to leave this hypocritical forum of thieves and whingers.
11-27-2021, 11:13 PM
Pull your F****** heads out of your arseholes you bunch of back-stabbing cocks.
71.gif

58.gif