41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-28-2021, 04:03 PM
RE: [SEE] Jono Armstrong basically admitting his products are junk
It's obvious that the person who gave you access to Ministry Of Freedom didn't take action and was obviously stuck in loser mode. These types of people try to blame a course or a person for their laziness when instead they should be blaming themselves for their own lack of efforts. These types of people will always fail to make money online because it's everyone else's fault and not their own. That's why they come to this forum looking for more shiny objects. Because they're too lazy to come up with the money to actually buy a product that actually works.

I made the decision to stop downloading the shares from this forum. As soon as I did that, I started making money. Stop being sheep and listening to these brain dead people who post videos on this forum hoping to blame their miserable lives on someone else. The guy in the video can't even talk properly. He sounds like he has brain damage.
11-29-2021, 04:58 AM
(11-27-2021 11:02 PM)phbeat Wrote:  I think it's time for me to leave this hypocritical forum of thieves and whingers.

As the saying goes, 'this isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure'. Having said that, I may be wrong, because you're still here. What happened, your flight get delayed???
12-02-2021, 03:04 AM
Lol! Don't let the door hit ya, drama queen.
12-03-2021, 11:00 AM
meanwhile in the shitlist forum section, nobody has made a DIME in this thread in internet marketing. that's the difference between jono and the rest of you. does it matter that his shit is SHIT? or that his shit is recycled? F*** NO. he's making a living and putting food on the table.

i don't really follow people so i don't know how bad peoples shit is. what i DO know is that we can learn from everything....even the shit. so to actually beat down someone behind their backs in a special thread dedicated to a content creator doesn't really show a lot of smarts....and the people who responded in agreement? i'm sorry but you're just as bad.

people wont amount to anything to support the band wagon. this isn't thinking outside the box. this is thinking like a lemming which eventually will lead you to fall off a cliff. stop and think for one second why you are posting in here and WHY you have never made in internet marketing or making money online?

now if you have to ask "well what the F*** do i have to learn from a guy that spits out S***** produicts?" then you aren't going to make it online until you are able to find that answer. for some it will forever excape you and you will never learn how it's done. for others, something will click and it will be the start of your new online journey with a fresh perspective and a positive attitude thanks to.....drum roll......JONO....

now start thinking outside the box mf's! or forever be ignorant.....
12-28-2021, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2022 11:35 PM by jcw11986.)
I got shown a couple of videos for a newer version of his high ticket course, where he also admits his stuff is crap!

He says that he tries to make a new product every month and outsources almost all of it. He does the initial sales page outline, records a few videos and "I put together the actual product in a day", and his VA does the rest.

He "teaches" his students to do launch jacking (paid or organic YT traffic) and then on the back-end promote his $X,000 course that the students are in via email marketing (thereby increasing competition if it actually worked as he only has them promoting JV Zoo and Warrior+ products) coz they'll get $1,000 a sale from it.

All his ads say that not only don't you need to be on camera, but that you don't even need to make videos, but that you can upload other peoples videos... then in the course says you'll never make money if you don't show your face on camera and review products in the IM niche.

He suggests having $3k-5k to drop on advertising or else go organic... after advertising that you don't need money or ads in all his copy.

His "organic" strategy- which is by far the main focus of the course- has 1 video on ranking YT vids. This is super important as he says that:
- "it doesn't matter if your videos are really crap, if they are ranked number 1 people will watch them because they are conditioned to do so"
- "If they click on your video then they'll buy from you"
- "The YT algorithm is almost impossible to understand. But it's basically all about engagement and we can game that"...

So... nothing at all about:
- Title
- Thumbnail
- Keywords
- Buyer Intent
- Keeping the viewer engaged
- Call to action
- Etc Etc Etc

Nope, the big reveal is that you buy a couple of thousand of YT views off a specific seller on a fiverr clone (I wonder if it's him?), which will "force" YT into ranking your video number 1 because "YT doesn't care if you are gaming them, they just see the views and say 'whoa, we need to show this to more people' unlike Google." Then people looking for reviews for this new product will see you vid is number 1 and click your video. And if they watch at least 20 seconds of it then they will buy from your link.

Happydance Mad Slap Hitface
55.gif
01-01-2022, 08:33 PM
(12-28-2021 08:35 PM)jcw11986 Wrote:  Nope, the big reveal is that you buy a couple of thousand of YT views off a specific seller on a fiverr clone (I wonder if it's him?), which will "force" YT into ranking your video number 1 because "YT doesn't care if you are gaming them, they just see the views and say 'whoa, we need to show this to more people' unlike Google." Then people looking for reviews for this new product will see you vid is number 1 and click your video. And if they watch at least 20 seconds of it then they will buy from your link.

Happydance Mad Slap Hitface

One guy in crypto space used that exact same method to sell something like $5M worth of nfts which are now pretty much worthless. So I guess it works. Guy's channel is called Kales Show. He has previous for selling a course about Amazon which he did not even write nor is he a power seller or even a seller at all with Amazon.

32.gif