8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-31-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: RocketResponder
(12-18-2018 01:21 AM)Lippinzaner Wrote:  Seemed like good info at first but a few things I dont understand:

You've been doing this since the 90s but you havent yet figured out which are the best ESPs to use?

You cant stop a charge? Of course you can.

Easiest way to get their attention - or any online company- is to notify them you will be instructing your bank to do a charge back. No company wants this as they will incur a charge on top of the impending loss.

Very important: Keep all records of communication and prove you tried your best to dispute the issue with the merchant. Dont actually perform the chargeback unless you are aware of all the legal ramifications.

FBI? Really?

You said:
Quote:You've been doing this since the 90s but you havent yet figured out which are the best ESPs to use?

Did I say that? I haven't gone back and reread the thread but I doubt I said anything like that... I assume by ESP, you mean EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDER? This thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with email service providers. This thread is about RocketResponder ripping people off. RocketResponder is an autoresponder service that apparently its three founders have completely abandoned. If you search Twitter, it looks like they're not even paying their affiliates for promoting the service either.

You said:
Quote:You cant stop a charge? Of course you can.

If I remember correctly, my bank told me as a matter of FACT that they cannot stop RocketResponder from charging my card. Yes absolutely I can begin chargeback proceedings and I did do exactly that but who wants to do THAT month after month after month?

NOT ME.

So not only did I get my bank to perform a chargeback, but I also managed to get back several months of those charges back.

But to go into a little more depth here just in case you were talking about autoresponders? I've used them ALL and I currently have an Aweber and GetResponse account but I gotta tell ya... I haven't been happy with them for awhile now and have been diligently trying to find another way AROUND using either of these two services.

And?

I think I have... Utilizing my own server and a WordPress Autoresponder plugin I found right here on BBHF. I've slowly been testing it out and I've been pretty happy with the results so I may be closing Aweber and GetResponse within the next few months as I move all my subscribers over to all the appropriate WordPress sites.

Last but not least? TrafficWave ended up s****** bad... I never did begin paying them. I just did their free 30 day trial but eventually? By the end of the 30 days? Most of the test emails I sent out which were completely spam free CONTENT-WISE i.e., they didn't mention anything about any kind of opportunity, product, or program... By the end of the 30 days? Most of the emails were getting caught in my spam folders. I can only assume that's because the ESPs (as mentioned above) consider emails coming from them as spam MOST OF THE TIME.

jack

78.gif