39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-02-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: RocketResponder
LOL. So several hours later? Just received the Welcome email and login information for the first TrafficWave.net account I created that I used my Yahoo email account to register with.

So maybe it was a Yahoo thing... I have experienced emails that I have sent to myself from a Gmail address account to this same Yahoo email account and it took hours for it to arrive.

So I'm currently created a sales funnel with a optin popup to see how well TrafficWave.net works.

jack
07-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Okay... Squeeze page optin funnel is up. I was a little worried at first... I'm using Convertri for my funnel and when I copied and pasted TrafficWave.net's RAW html form code into the utility, a message came up saying that when you're on an https page and using a subscription form that uses http, it might not work.

I thoroughly expected it NOT to work...

However, the subscribe process went off without a hitch... Only problem?

Yahoo sent the confirmation email into my SPAM folder. Gmail however did NOT. Went straight into my inbox.

Both confirmation emails were sent almost immediately.

jack
07-03-2018, 02:29 AM
Interesting review Jack, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion with the community. Reps ++
07-06-2018, 08:42 AM
Still ZERO REPLY from RocketResponder it's now been 11 days.

I set up a TrafficWave.net autoresponder for on funnel I created and an Aweber for the other I created. So far? They are both doing about the same conversion-wise. Probably because both lists are double-optin.

I imagine if I switched the Aweber list to single-optin, I might get a few more subscribers but since I've been doing this for a couple of decades now? I also know with single-optin lists, you tend to get a lot of garbage email addresses.

Which is why I'm starting both these lists out as double-optin. So far? Both autresponders are running just about even with solo ads being sent to both lists... Both lists are for the same stuff. Both funnels look exactly the same. Only the autoresponders are different.

jack
07-11-2018, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 08:16 AM by jackpinion.)
Update...

I ended up getting charged another $20 this month from RocketResponder.com even after I opened original support desk ticket that still has never been replied to.

That pissed me off since I had played ball with them... So after I found out about the charge, I filed another dispute with my bank. This time, my bank's representative told me that they cannot keep RocketResponder.com from charging my card... The only way to insure that is for me to cancel my current card and have them send me out another card with a different number.

It was at this point I decided to file an Internet Fraud claim with the FBI online. Why? Well once Jon Olson knew (one of RocketResponder.com's three founders) about the problem (which I believe he already knew), he said he could NOT do anything about it. We all know that's complete crap. All he had to do was make a telephone call or send an email.

He CHOSE NOT to do either of those tasks because I believe they (the three founders) do not want all those $20 a month charges to STOP while they figure out what to do.

In my Internet Fraud complaint with the FBI, I detailed EVERYTHING and provided account numbers. Names and addresses of the founders. Their email addresses and even a couple of telephone numbers. I personally believe RocketResponder.com STEPPED into the FRAUD zone once they chose NOT to help their members (I am NOT the only one) yet are still charging everyone for their services. No response to support desk tickets also confirms to me that they are just LETTING IT RIDE for as long as possible because I am absolutely sure they are still raking in quite a bit of monthly income from member subscriptions to RocketResponder.com.

I believe that is fraud all the way around.

After I filed the complaint, I sent an email to support@rocketresponder.com along with carbon copy emails to the following email addresses:

justin@rocketresponder.com
tim@rocketresponder.com
jon@rocketresponder.com

In that email/support desk ticket, I let them know I filed an Internet Fraud complaint against them with the FBI.

A couple of hours after I sent that email that turns into an OPEN support desk ticket, I did get a response on my ticket but no name was provided in the response... LOL.

I was told I could log into my account and head over to "Billing" and cancel my subscription.

I already KNEW I could do that but I've been waiting on responses to my STILL OPEN SUPPORT DESK TICKET(S).

Having said that... I did login and cancel my subscription via the "Billing" link. However, I have heard from other members that doing this does NOT always successfully cancel subscriptions. So I added to my support ticket that I would file yet another Internet Fraud complaint with the FBI if, after canceling my subscription as per their support desk ticket response, they did in fact charge my card again in August.

I do find it interesting that telling them I filed an Internet Fraud complaint with the FBI is the only way I managed to solicit a response out of anyone from RocketResponder.com.

Now let's see if they charge me again next month.

jack
68.gif
07-11-2018, 08:26 AM
In other news...

I'm still working on the Convertri funnels with both TrafficWave.net and Aweber autoresponders.

TrafficWave.net is $17.95 a month no matter how many eventual subscribers you build on your list. Aweber is definitely more expensive.

Both give you your first month free.

TrafficWave's platform is definitely out of the late 90s early 2000s with it's cgi pearl-based script. Not that there's anything wrong with pearl... It's reliable and fast just like php as far as I can tell although I am no programmer.

Thus far? I'm getting just about equal subscribes to both lists using both autoresponders. This tells me that TrafficWave is in fact getting inboxed at least as well Aweber gets inboxed at the beginning of building a list.

But we shall see.

They both have their own learning curve. Not that difficult if you've done this kind of thing in the past... TrafficWave is definitely more archaic than Aweber but they seem to be trying to slowly but surely redesign their platform.

But truth be told? So far... Each list has over 50 optins with autoresponders going out to each subscriber. The results basically switch from day to day with one autoresponder out performing the other by just several optins.

So? Basically equal performance as far as I'm concerned.

Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing how TrafficWave would handle a HUGE list. I already know Aweber can handle it since I've used them in the past.

But if you're on a budget and need an autoresponder? You could do worse than using TrafficWave to begin your list building... You could, after the list starts earning some income... Spring for Aweber and simply import the list from TrafficWave into it.

jack
11-13-2018, 08:22 AM
whats your source for new leads ?
why not use better ones for leads after they become your buyers
or atleast use phplist and manage your own for those who purchased from you
12-18-2018, 01:21 AM
Seemed like good info at first but a few things I dont understand:

You've been doing this since the 90s but you havent yet figured out which are the best ESPs to use?

You cant stop a charge? Of course you can.

Easiest way to get their attention - or any online company- is to notify them you will be instructing your bank to do a charge back. No company wants this as they will incur a charge on top of the impending loss.

Very important: Keep all records of communication and prove you tried your best to dispute the issue with the merchant. Dont actually perform the chargeback unless you are aware of all the legal ramifications.

FBI? Really?
12-18-2018, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2018 01:26 AM by Lippinzaner.)
*edit* double post
07-31-2019, 07:45 PM
(11-13-2018 08:22 AM)techsolutions Wrote:  whats your source for new leads ?
why not use better ones for leads after they become your buyers
or atleast use phplist and manage your own for those who purchased from you

You said:
Quote:What's my source for new leads?
LOL. This thread isn't about getting leads.

You said:
Quote:Why not use better ones for leads after they become your buyers or at least use phplist and manage your own for those who purchased from you?

I have NO IDEA what that sentence even means.

jack
50.gif

76.gif