34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2015, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 10:49 AM by culgone.)
RE: [REQ] Video Traffic Siphon from Ricky Mataka and Michael Young
http://videotrafficsiphon.co/order/
the order page for $197

I'm interested more in training and case studies, you actually can find trending videos without their software
04-24-2015, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 08:25 PM by paulgoldberg1234567.)
just realized something VERY deceptive about the webby these guys did...they showed conversion numbers of sales made from ad money spent on a re-targeted custom audience. someone who bought this product and posted here said that the "secret sauce" method they teach is how to retarget people who watch 95% of a video by creating a retargeting pixel and custom audience in fb. this means that it costs A LOT more money to advertise FIRST to grow that custom audience before advertising to them through re-targeting. advertising to a custom audience is WAY cheaper than advertising to cold traffic. those cheaper ads were the only ad costs they showed in the webinar. they didn't show what it cost them for the first round of advertising that you'd have to do in order to get that re-targeting custom audience in the first place. since that first part of the advertising is way more expensive, those retargeting ad stats they showed are meaningless. now i understand why they're not keeping this tactic to themselves. they only showed a fraction of their ad cost. they only showed the ad cost to the custom audience. they didn't show the cost of the more expensive ads they had to run first to get that custom audience to begin with. total fraud on their part because they only showed a small portion of their ad cost. no doubt that if they showed their initial cost of getting their custom audience that the campaigns they showed in the webby would have a negative r.o.i.
04-30-2015, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 09:23 AM by Gamelord.)
Hi Paulgoldberg

Thanks for the diligence on this, you saved me money.

Rep added
05-02-2015, 03:43 AM
BIG FIST BUMP to @PaulGoldberg!
06-11-2015, 12:19 AM
I like Matt Schmitt. He doesn't F*** around when it comes to t-shirt marketing. So part of his PI-SCALED immersion class, he had on last night Ricky Mataka on facebook videos and the course is VIDEO TRAFFIC SIPHON https://customer-checkout.com/matt/

I found the signup page but need a paypal address to get in
http://videotrafficsiphon.co/members/signup

Can anyone find the registration page?
11.gif
06-11-2015, 09:01 AM
You can get it for $197 if you use the link the OP provides.
06-11-2015, 12:38 PM
Bump for the software guys
06-12-2015, 06:08 AM
Same here...Bump It our Way Please :D
06-13-2015, 01:27 AM
Any news from this? Looks good
06-13-2015, 02:16 AM
This can still be purchased for $197. Would be interested in doing a GB with at least 3 other people to get for about $50 each. The software however may not be sharable. Won't know until we get it. If your interested, send me a PM.
39.gif

70.gif