57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: [REQ] Video Traffic Siphon from Ricky Mataka and Michael Young
Thanks everyone really love the comments. And agree with that this tactic is not new. But does anyone know how and where to find top trending or viral videos? He must pull the videos from somewhere right? Or do you get all of this through youtube or fb api? Not so techie sorry
04-17-2015, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 05:37 PM by paulgoldberg1234567.)
if the entire "secret sauce" for this product is retargeting people who watch 95% of a video post, i feel bad for the peeps who invested $197 into this. here's the same information for free:
http://www.jonloomer.com/2014/07/29/facebook-video-ads/

btw, you'll notice that the link above was posted on july 29th, 2014....meaning, this isn't exactly a "new" feature in fb as these two clowns ricky and michael claimed in their fake webinar that was really just a sales pitch. pisses me off to no end when guys like this say they're doing a webinar and its just a sales pitch for a "new and secret method" that isn't new or a secret. if this really is all they're teaching, the method is widely known, 9 months old, and it's info that's available for free. i heard these clowns say 5 times in their webby that "no one else knows about this". slight problem with that statement: everyone knew about this 9 months ago when jon loomer made the above post on his blog for free. i have no problem with people selling a product with info that you can get for free but don't lie and say it's new and that no one knows about it.

i really hope someone shares this just to show me that this isn't all they're teaching for $197.
04-17-2015, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 08:27 PM by ksj55.)
I signed up for that webby adn then found out Ricky the putty-tat was the presenter I was like OH NOOOOO!

.00002 ads intrigue me though.

As for the software? there are several out there that do similar. Herotower can find very viral posts, Ryan Shaw just had something out that found video or regular super posts, and I know there is more too, out there. don't fret about finding these types of software that will actually be nicer/better. He probably isn't "selling" the software cause he won't have to support it.

P.S. even if you do find out this trick, it's only gonna work in popular topics like 'dogs" and not for plumbers, etc.

(04-17-2015 05:13 PM)paulgoldberg1234567 Wrote:  if the entire "secret sauce" for this product is retargeting people who watch 95% of a video post, i feel bad for the peeps who invested $197 into this. here's the same information for free:
http://www.jonloomer.com/2014/07/29/facebook-video-ads/

btw, you'll notice that the link above was posted on july 29th, 2014....meaning, this isn't exactly a "new" feature in fb as these two clowns ricky and michael claimed in their fake webinar that was really just a sales pitch. pisses me off to no end when guys like this say they're doing a webinar and its just a sales pitch for a "new and secret method" that isn't new or a secret. if this really is all they're teaching, the method is widely known, 9 months old, and it's info that's available for free. i heard these clowns say 5 times in their webby that "no one else knows about this". slight problem with that statement: everyone knew about this 9 months ago when jon loomer made the above post on his blog for free. i have no problem with people selling a product with info that you can get for free but don't lie and say it's new and that no one knows about it.

i really hope someone shares this just to show me that this isn't all they're teaching for $197.
04-17-2015, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 09:05 PM by paulgoldberg1234567.)
just did more googling on ricky mataka. i can't believe how many people he's ripped off over the years with his products that don't work. i don't know how this guy gets anyone to buy anything from him. you just look the guy up on google and its a trainwreck. one complaint after another.

anybody who can share this would be doing a great favor to all of the people who have been ripped off by this con artist over the years. the best thing that could happen for ricky would be that this product is actually good and it gets shared on here so that he wins people's trust back and he gets more paying customers in the future who want to support him by purchasing this product or other ones he puts out down the line. i check products out on here all the time and if they're good i buy them. based on my google search of ricky mataka, i wouldn't buy something from him at this point if someone had a gun to my head. if i saw that this product was good though i'd have no problem supporting the guy with a purchase. i don't care about the software so if it stops working no problem. the method seems to be what they're selling so if the method were good i'd support the guy. based on the google search that pulled up tons of complaints about him i couldn't fork over the $197. if someone else who purchased this wants to share this product with others you'd be doing ricky a favor because most people on here trust him even less than i do. if you share this and it's good you might get some people to re-gain some level of trust for this guy.
04-18-2015, 12:42 AM
Here's the webinar replay if anyone wants to know more about this thread. Maybe someone will recognize
the search software too.

http://videotrafficsiphon.co/replay/
57.gif
04-18-2015, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 07:20 AM by paulgoldberg1234567.)
the software looks pretty useless to me. there's no shortage of popular videos online and they're easy to find without any software.

IF there's any value in what's being offered here it's their "secret sauce" method. someone posted here that the whole "secret sauce" method is just retargeting people who watch 95% of a video post. if that really is all that's being taught, i posted a link to a free blog post that teaches that exact method. IF they're teaching something more than what's in the free blog post then MAYBE there's some value but probably not $197 worth of value. seems like they didn't want to say too much in their webby because the value just ain't there for $197. if anyone wants to share the training videos here and prove me wrong, i'll be the first one to give these guys credit and i'd probably even give them my $197 if the training provided $197 worth of value. they showed how they made a 10,000% ROI on a facebook ad. gotta wonder why they'd sell something so great for $197 if they're getting 10,000% ROIs.

(04-18-2015 12:42 AM)fbhero Wrote:  Here's the webinar replay if anyone wants to know more about this thread. Maybe someone will recognize
the search software too.

http://videotrafficsiphon.co/replay/
04-18-2015, 08:37 PM
Most of these guys sell their method after they have exhausted all the cash and saturation from it
and then it barely works, then they packaged it up and sell it showing you screen shots of when it
use to work for them some months ago or year ago. But hardly working now...
04-19-2015, 12:23 AM
Anyone interested in doing a group buy? I'd like to get this, but I think $197 is too much. One problem is the software may require a license key and won't be sharable. Won't know until someone gets it.
04-21-2015, 05:08 AM
Not sure the software can be a group buy, but if anyone is interested in selling the information portion to this let me know, asap. thanks.
04-21-2015, 07:24 AM
bump this!
61.gif

77.gif