66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-10-2014, 06:50 AM
[REQ] Rapid Mailer Plugin - great autoresponder
Anyone has this and want to share?

Build Huge Lists, Skyrocket Your Profits and Take Control of Your Email… Starting Now
Rapid Mailer is the Ultimate Self-Managed Autoresponder Platform to Maximize Your Email Marketing

IMSC Rapid Mailer Features:
  • Zero Monthly Fees Saves You a Fortune in Autoresponder Costs
  • Unrestrictive Importing and Mailing for Full Control of Your Campaigns
  • Create Profitable Paid Mailing Lists Instantly (No one else does this!)
  • New Marketing Friendly, Ultra-Simple Set Up… Be Up and Running Fast!
  • Full Email Statistics and Click Tracking for Ultimate Campaign Tracking
Magic Button :
PHP Code:
http://imscrapidmailer.com/#demo 
04-10-2014, 07:12 AM
RE:
was just gonna suggest this lol
04-10-2014, 07:21 AM
RE:
All that are promoting this are still, using other services. Got several email about this.
I prefer the other services.
04-10-2014, 08:22 AM
RE:
bump for this
04-10-2014, 12:10 PM
RE:
bump i would love to get this.
64.gif
04-10-2014, 03:31 PM
RE:
I am interested too
04-10-2014, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 04:02 PM by TheLeadKing.)
RE:
Don't buy or get IMSC Rapid Mailer. Sean Donahue known for pumping out products that look good but have lots of bugs and poor customer service.

Get MyMail - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress instead which has been shared on this forum already (see link below). It does everything Rapid Mailer does but has a better UI, drag and drop newsletter builder, and is cheaper than Rapid Mailer. It's also sold almost 4900 copies with a 4.5/5 star rating so you know it works and is stable.

I'm not making any money on this, just been burned by Sean's products in the past.

BTW, the only thing missing from both plugins is A/B split testing which should be important to advanced users.

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-MyMail-%E2%80%93-Email-Newsletter-Plugin-for-WordPress-v1-6-4-1-CodeCanyon-Latest-Version?highlight=MyMail+-+Email+Newsletter+Plugin+for+WordPress
04-10-2014, 06:42 PM
RE:
(04-10-2014 03:57 PM)TheLeadKing Wrote:  Don't buy or get IMSC Rapid Mailer. Sean Donahue known for pumping out products that look good but have lots of bugs and poor customer service.

Get MyMail - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress instead which has been shared on this forum already (see link below). It does everything Rapid Mailer does but has a better UI, drag and drop newsletter builder, and is cheaper than Rapid Mailer. It's also sold almost 4900 copies with a 4.5/5 star rating so you know it works and is stable.

I'm not making any money on this, just been burned by Sean's products in the past.

BTW, the only thing missing from both plugins is A/B split testing which should be important to advanced users.

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-MyMail-%E2%80%93-Email-Newsletter-Plugin-for-WordPress-v1-6-4-1-CodeCanyon-Latest-Version?highlight=MyMail+-+Email+Newsletter+Plugin+for+WordPress
Thank you for review ''TheLeadKing'' , much appreciated! Cool
04-10-2014, 06:56 PM
RE:
Thxs TheLeadKing, +5Reps for your review, BBHF link is latest MyMail working nulled version?
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
04-10-2014, 08:17 PM
RE:
Totally agree with TheLeadKing, even though I think that this time the exposure is much bigger than his other products and many names are involved promoting this so I think he can't pull his usual tricks.
I suspect that this is a mymail knockoff product (mymail's source code is fully open) so he may have copied it or made a deal with the developer...

Funny thing Sean Donahue and all his affiliates never use rapid mailer to promote or alert jvs... They use aweber and getresponse instead :) LOL
60.gif
Places to go and people to be.

14.gif