19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-13-2014, 01:03 AM
RE:
(04-13-2014 01:02 AM)qsuccess Wrote:  Thxs aKinaKus, RapidMailer Pro is cheaper then standard version? Price of Rapid Mailer Pro is only $27? Including IMSC Fresh Leads and IMSC Magnet plugins?
(04-11-2014 02:12 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 12:54 AM)makinbuckz Wrote:  Yeah Fiety, would you mind sharing the link for $27 for the unlimited license?
~~

There you go: Both Versions Sold Separately HERE
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
04-14-2014, 05:47 AM
RE:
(04-13-2014 01:02 AM)qsuccess Wrote:  Thxs aKinaKus, RapidMailer Pro is cheaper then the normal version? Price of Rapid Mailer Pro is only $27? Including IMSC Fresh Leads and IMSC Magnet plugins?
(04-11-2014 02:12 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 12:54 AM)makinbuckz Wrote:  There you go: Both Versions Sold Separately HERE
~~

Yes... PRO version is $27 and normal is $37. The discount happens as we bypass their funnel and get the PRO directly without buying the $37 first! For $27 yu get jus the plugin and membership with DFs, videos and other stuff.

I got it..and it looks good...

NOTE: This is actually one of the very few plugins that can tell aweber and getresponse - GOOD BYE! :) Was looking for one for a loooong time!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
04-14-2014, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 01:46 PM by chistyle.)
RE:
Hey There, I've use to be a IMSC member for a few months..and have brought a few products of sean donahoe's (Promote Me Pro, Back Link Commando, PingFresh)... In my experience with his products is that they are usually Buggy and tend crash other plugins, and been disappointed about his software support and updates... .. SEAN is definitely the King of HYPE and Repackaging PLR and MPLR Products that is usually wordpress Plugins.. In his Ask Sean Sessions he's does weekly for paid members .. He Explains everything he does in his own Marketing business.. Bit of an eye opener...

His New Product Rapid Mailer was a Rebrand of another wordpress newsletter plugin that was on Code Canyon...
Which I Did use Seans Rapid Mailer for a few days when it was released to the members of IMSC, which is more like paying as a Beta Tester than a Member.....

If you want to use a better emailer, Autoreponder Check out MyMail on Code Canyon.. its hands down a better worpdress plugin that does bulk emailing and autoresponder that is way better than Rapid Mailer .... You can use multi delivery methods thru MyMail which works out to be cheapest way to do email campaigns thru amazon ses, sendgrid, mandrill, mailjet etc...
04-15-2014, 01:04 PM
RE:
Hello,
It seems like you have to buy the one that allows you to install on 3 sites, then upgrade to the unlimited version for $27?
I would hate to hit the link for the pro version and then find out I cannot use it, because I do not have the $37 version. Does anyone know? Has anyone bought from the $27 link and it works fine?

thanks,

C
04-15-2014, 04:49 PM
RE:
Here is an one version for just 17$

http://imscrapidmailer.com/imsc-rapid-ma...e-version/
43.gif
04-16-2014, 01:39 AM
RE:
(04-15-2014 01:04 PM)Cano Wrote:  Hello,
It seems like you have to buy the one that allows you to install on 3 sites, then upgrade to the unlimited version for $27?
I would hate to hit the link for the pro version and then find out I cannot use it, because I do not have the $37 version. Does anyone know? Has anyone bought from the $27 link and it works fine?

thanks,

C
~~~

The PRO works WITHOUT getting the Standard...tested by me!

IMSC Rapid Mailer PRO

Cool
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
04-17-2014, 04:34 PM
RE:
If you become an affiliate first (with other email adress) you get 40% of the money back from Raopid Mailer.
04-24-2014, 11:56 PM
RE:
bump for this as well
04-27-2014, 10:07 AM
RE:
Can you import lists using this plugin or MyMail?
06-19-2014, 07:42 AM
RE:
(04-10-2014 03:57 PM)TheLeadKing Wrote:  Don't buy or get IMSC Rapid Mailer. Sean Donahue known for pumping out products that look good but have lots of bugs and poor customer service.

Get MyMail - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress instead which has been shared on this forum already (see link below). It does everything Rapid Mailer does but has a better UI, drag and drop newsletter builder, and is cheaper than Rapid Mailer. It's also sold almost 4900 copies with a 4.5/5 star rating so you know it works and is stable.

I'm not making any money on this, just been burned by Sean's products in the past.

BTW, the only thing missing from both plugins is A/B split testing which should be important to advanced users.

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-MyMail-%E2%80%93-Email-Newsletter-Plugin-for-WordPress-v1-6-4-1-CodeCanyon-Latest-Version?highlight=MyMail+-+Email+Newsletter+Plugin+for+WordPress
Thanks for the heads up I was going back and forth between mymail and rapidmailer. You helped make up my mind. in terms of A/B split testing there's another plugin called landing pages that works well and works along with mymail. Also you can you *mandrill* to get up 99.9 percent delivery rate. They give you 12000 emails per month for free. They use the same servers as mailchimp.
52.gif

10.gif