71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-12-2013, 11:03 PM
RE:
- Rotate Body Content
- Rotate Subject
- Rotate Mail From
- Rotate Reply-To
- Rotate Mail Bounce
- Rotate Signature
- Campaign URL Rotator
- SEO Links
- SMTP Mail FROM Match
10-12-2013, 11:04 PM
RE:
need addons of email enterspire
10-22-2013, 04:15 AM
RE: [REQ] Interspire Multi-Thread Addon
Well.....I tried 2 months finding the working nulled version but no luck. SO finally I bought it from http://www.interspireaddons.com/

They are selling the original license with huge discount. Its working awesome :)

(01-05-2013 07:16 AM)an0nwigl3 Wrote:  Would anyone share Multi-Thread Addon ????

I would buy it, but sharing is the spirit of this forum Smile

Thanks!
10-23-2013, 03:49 AM
RE:
I have decoded all the files that not need the licence file, but the others need to link the licence file while it's decoding. Still searching how to do that but if I success be sure that i will put it here :)
12-28-2013, 12:35 PM
RE:
I have Multiple SMTP add on If any one can give me Multi thread I can share Multiple SMTP.
18.gif
12-28-2013, 11:25 PM
RE:
Share the originals here, even if they are encoded.

You said you decoded all the files, but 3-4 of them give an error message.

This is because when decoding ioncube and zend encoded files, it isn't a 100% true decode! You need to have a basic understanding of programming in PHP to decode and null them! You have to look through the broken files, and find out what is incorrect. Meaning, you have to fix the spots where the decoder fucked up. Then once you have it all fully decoded, you can proceed to null out the activation and callbacks.

Upload the original (un-touched) files so others can take a shot at it! If you want to, also share the files you have decoded. Keep them separate, 2 links, so we can choose which one we want! If you share only your decoding, and you messed up somewhere, we will never find the spots you messed up at.

I have my own modifed DeZender. It does ioncube also, but I have barely used it so I can't make promises with it.
12-31-2013, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 08:44 AM by khaperey.)
RE:
(12-28-2013 11:25 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  Share the originals here, even if they are encoded.

You said you decoded all the files, but 3-4 of them give an error message.

This is because when decoding ioncube and zend encoded files, it isn't a 100% true decode! You need to have a basic understanding of programming in PHP to decode and null them! You have to look through the broken files, and find out what is incorrect. Meaning, you have to fix the spots where the decoder fucked up. Then once you have it all fully decoded, you can proceed to null out the activation and callbacks.

Upload the original (un-touched) files so others can take a shot at it! If you want to, also share the files you have decoded. Keep them separate, 2 links, so we can choose which one we want! If you share only your decoding, and you messed up somewhere, we will never find the spots you messed up at.

I have my own modifed DeZender. It does ioncube also, but I have barely used it so I can't make promises with it.

Here is a link to their source code if some body need it.
Code:
https://github.com/mikewaters/iem-addons

If anybody made any progress on it so please share it with the community.
08-06-2014, 12:25 AM
RE:
have IEM 614 + muli thread / mta and all addons - they were a real major pain to null.. thats why they are impossible to find..
problem was key files must not only be dezended but after code must be fixed.
11-05-2014, 11:17 AM
RE:
Would love to get some addons.
12-18-2014, 03:29 PM
RE:
HEEEY IF YOU HAVE THE ADDONS PLEASE SHARE THEM! IF YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE THEN JUST SHARE IT WITH ME AT LEAST!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!
73.gif
BBHF SKYPE MASTERMIND https://join.skype.com/vIhTm5JMA9zJ

35.gif