Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Interspire Multi-Thread Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would anyone share Multi-Thread Addon ????

I would buy it, but sharing is the spirit of this forum Smile

Thanks!
good idea
when you got it
pls share a copy to me
(01-05-2013 07:16 AM)an0nwigl3 Wrote: [ -> ]I would buy it, but sharing is the spirit of this forum Smile
Why don't you buy it and share it then?
You got me wrong.
I would buy a nulled version of it. lol

It costs $600, more expensive than the software!
There are 3 different MTA add-ons available, they are not all $600.
Is there one in particular you want to see nulled or just one of them?
I have a copy of the Maborak MTA add-on but it is ioncubed and contains well over 900 files, it would cost a small fortune just to be decoded ready for a nulling attempt. I am happy to share my copy with anyone that wants to pay for it to be decoded. Once decoded and shared you would find all the nullers having a try.
It may be an easy task to null the script, but ioncube7 is not cheap to be decoded, not cheap enough if you have to do hundreds of files to remove callbacks and other security functions.
I would say that any $600 script would probably have security calls in many of its files, it may be cheaper and easier just to buy a legit copy.
I have the decoder ( ioncube v7 also ) , but I have not the last "Addons" .. If anyone has them I can decode.
ingenius, PM me
pm mee too
I have them, i decoded all the files except a 3-4 out of the 20 files say "error contact maborak" the other 16 files say decoded successfully, and they are actually decoded..

now i just need to figure out how to remove call back lol
- Rotate Body Content
- Rotate Subject
- Rotate Mail From
- Rotate Reply-To
- Rotate Mail Bounce
- Rotate Signature
- Campaign URL Rotator
- SEO Links
- SMTP Mail FROM Match
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's