6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2018, 05:34 AM
[REQ} Instant Web Design Clients
Salepage:

Code:
https://pixelcrafterclub.com/iwdc/

Thanks
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
07-06-2018, 07:35 AM
RE: [REQ} Instant Web Design Clients
This is a +1
07-06-2018, 07:57 AM
plus 1 as well.. anyone ??
07-06-2018, 08:00 AM
yep look cool :)
07-06-2018, 04:40 PM
The headline caught my attention but when I went through the sales page it does not look that good at all. A 15,000 word lead magnet on why they need a website, that is way too much, nobody is going to be bothered to read 15,000 words if they are a busy professional.

What would be better would be a short slideshow presentation with some facts about website traffic and the benefits of having a website etc

Then the landing page again is too wordy and needs to be more to the point. I am building a similar set up myself but the landing page and lead magnet will be niche specific, eg why dentists need a website and the lead magnet will be how to easily get 60 new patients this month, all based around having a website.
75.gif
08-17-2018, 08:19 AM
(07-06-2018 04:40 PM)Jonnymonic Wrote:  The headline caught my attention but when I went through the sales page it does not look that good at all. A 15,000 word lead magnet on why they need a website, that is way too much, nobody is going to be bothered to read 15,000 words if they are a busy professional.

What would be better would be a short slideshow presentation with some facts about website traffic and the benefits of having a website etc

Then the landing page again is too wordy and needs to be more to the point. I am building a similar set up myself but the landing page and lead magnet will be niche specific, eg why dentists need a website and the lead magnet will be how to easily get 60 new patients this month, all based around having a website.

Your approach is very good and would definitely produce better result.
08-17-2018, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2018 09:50 AM by rebellious.)
I also agree with Jonnymonic, the people that wants a website want to make money and fast tool. Not bore anyone with a lot of words. They want the direct point.

5.gif