15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-25-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: [REQ] Duston Mcgroarty- Affiliate Ground Zero Bootcamp
Pretty okay course tbh
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
10-26-2019, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2019 02:26 AM by bh_fred.)
(10-25-2019 09:24 PM)show Wrote:  Does anyone know what 3 free traffic sources are in the bonus for this product?

Thank you.

Ahhh... but isn't that precisely the sales hook here? ... the big secret we'd all like to know? Who could resist shelling out a few bucks to learn 3 FREE traffic sources that provide "immediate, long-term results"?

This guy writes great sales copy because he understands and applies the psychological/emotional tricks and triggers... certainly worth modeling.

At the risk of giving a spoiler that closes the loop and kills the sale, based on his other stuff, I would guess Pinterest, Quora, and maybe Youtube. But I'm just speculating here 'cause I haven't seen the product.

10-26-2019, 02:39 AM
(10-26-2019 02:22 AM)bh_fred Wrote:  This guy writes great sales copy because he understands and applies the psychological/emotional tricks and triggers... certainly worth modeling.

Duston Mcgroarty has been writing top
quality copies for the last 12 years.

No surprise that you've been hooked up. Of course, he knows
how to use emotional triggers... and not only that.

He created many useful products and made lots of money
in this process.

Here's the GB for his "Affiliate Ground Zero" product:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-1-GB...-days-2020
Behind each business there is a purposeā€¦
10-26-2019, 05:28 AM
(10-26-2019 02:39 AM)Nitro Wrote:  No surprise that you've been hooked up. Of course, he knows
how to use emotional triggers

Exactly what I was saying... leaving an irresistible open loop is perhaps the oldest, universally-adapted trick in selling because of its deadly effectiveness.

And my intention as always was to imply that you can virtually always gain more value as a marketer by observing and modeling sales copy and selling processes than you could ever hope to by using the contrived info contained in actual products offered for sale in the IM world.

The product quality/usefulness never matters as much as the marketing used to make someone pull out their wallet.

12-06-2019, 07:09 PM
The GB doesn't exist anymore. Anyone else would organize a GB?

quote='Nitro' pid='2891330' dateline='1572021569']
(10-26-2019 02:22 AM)bh_fred Wrote:  This guy writes great sales copy because he understands and applies the psychological/emotional tricks and triggers... certainly worth modeling.

Duston Mcgroarty has been writing top
quality copies for the last 12 years.

No surprise that you've been hooked up. Of course, he knows
how to use emotional triggers... and not only that.

He created many useful products and made lots of money
in this process.

Here's the GB for his "Affiliate Ground Zero" product:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-1-GB...-days-2020

[/quote]
18.gif
12-07-2019, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 01:03 AM by quijibo.)
Hes good at hooking up suckers for his courses. Ive checked out many of them and they end up being neverending videos of him rambling on and on with no useful content.

he reminds me of that other Kevin David clown since he also seems to be some miracle guru who knows 1000 things. one day he is peddling push notification ads as the new holly grail. next week it is all about popup ads. then the miracle solutions is email newsletters...
12-08-2019, 11:55 PM
Anybody organize a GB for this?
03-15-2020, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2020 01:14 PM by ShinyCarrot.)
Link is broken - happy to send to someone

5.gif