Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Duston Mcgroarty- Affiliate Ground Zero Bootcamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"If I lost everything, the strategies taught in Affiliate Ground Zero are what I would use to get back to $10,000 per month in just 30 days." DUSTON MCGROARTY

He should change this to:

If I lost everything, the strategies taught in Create Products Ground Zero are what I would use to get back to $10,000 per month in just 30 days.

It feels more like he is actually making money selling products than affiliate marketing.

Almost every month he has a new product.
(09-19-2019 12:11 PM)actionguy Wrote: [ -> ]"If I lost everything, the strategies taught in Affiliate Ground Zero are what I would use to get back to $10,000 per month in just 30 days." DUSTON MCGROARTY

He should change this to:

If I lost everything, the strategies taught in Create Products Ground Zero are what I would use to get back to $10,000 per month in just 30 days.

It feels more like he is actually making money selling products than affiliate marketing.

Almost every month he has a new product.

Yeah, and I've checked out several of those courses and they are all garbage, I wouldn't waste a penny getting this new junk release
2020??? Hmmm... must have access to a time machine so's able to get next year's products Hahaha ;)
bump bump for this
Bump for this
Bump for this

anyone make GB for this?
(09-28-2019 07:31 PM)pentil123 Wrote: [ -> ]Bump for this

anyone make GB for this?

There was a GB for this one, but now it's gone. If someone wants to set up a new one I will join, provided the organizer sets a reasonable price.

That being said, the heat is on as the order has to be placed before the end of the day on Monday:)

Does anyone know what 3 free traffic sources are in the bonus for this product?

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's