58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-11-2023, 03:43 AM
[REQ] Ben Settle salesliloquies1
Has anyone checked this out or (perhaps) have a copy of this?
Here is the salespage:
Magic Button :
https://www.emailplayers.com/salesliloquies1/
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
06-11-2023, 03:56 AM
RE: [REQ] Ben Settle salesliloquies1
looks great! Looking forward to having partners to share!
06-11-2023, 05:12 AM
bump this bump
06-11-2023, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2023 06:18 AM by GetStuffDone.)
Nobody has a copy of that, since its launched just a couple of days ago
06-11-2023, 01:26 PM
Wondering if anyone has the June 2020, February 2021, June 2021, and May 2022 Email Players issues already in their hard drives. (minus the mentioned sales letter analysis and breakdowns)

Just to manage the expectations here, we gotta be realistic, the chances of anyone getting this physical product shipped to them and then manually scan each and every page, and optimizing it to PDFs is very slim.

The next best option is to hope that this get acquired by an organized groupbuy, usually from out of this forum and then for one of us to get it and share it here.
78.gif
06-12-2023, 12:40 AM
@tsunami7
Your points are exactly correct and I felt the same way before I managed to get CopySlacker and the Infotainment Book. There are some very industrious people here on this forum, so you never know what can happen.
Cheers,
NoJob
PS: If you are a fan of Settle, you'd also like Kelvin Dorsey. Far better newsletter IMHO.
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
06-14-2023, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2023 04:29 AM by GetStuffDone.)
"Kelvin Dorsey"

Looks like cheap, gayish "young hustlers no brain copy paste ai fapGPT" no brain no personality copy of Ben Settle that is so stupid that 1) has no testimonials 2) has no winning emails and is trying to dissect Carlton in his opt in offer 3) Copy the tactics without copy the strategy. "Kelvin Dorsey" is so stupidm fake, gay, that he smells bad even in email. If anyone follows "Kelvin Dorsey" im sorry for you.

21.gif