51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-27-2012, 07:04 PM
RE:
@Zilla, I do rotate ips and change domains,
from where I see it, it's working excellent.
05-29-2013, 11:46 PM
RE:
hate to resurrect this thread but figured this would be a good place to post my question instead of starting a new thread.

We have pmta running with 52 ip addresses. we send over 1M emails a day.

we have a custom java app that generates our emails and it connect to the pmta server by ip address. the java app takes a string of ip address and balances it's sending between all of the ip address - however this is a pain and I'd prefer to use the vmta feature of pmta by assigning pools of ip address to different vmtas. (I assume the same ip can be assigned to multiple vmta's ???)

in any event our java app connect to the sending ip's by ip address even though I have A records for each sending ip (of course) along with ptr records. My question is this: how would I connect to a vmta on the pmta box instead of an ip address?

Do I setup an A record that point to the ip address of the vmta and then pmta takes over and rotates the sending of emails through all of the ip's assigned to that vmta?

thanks in advance
08-17-2013, 08:32 AM
RE:
Hi All,

I found a great tool, through it you can setup PMTA in seconds, it is generating Cpanel Accounts and PMTA config file automatically. It is really awesome.

[Image: Telesys_PMTA_Config_and_Cpanel_Accounts_Generator.gif]
04-12-2014, 08:30 AM
RE:
Anyone can share PowerMTA4 for Linux please?

THX! So much Appreciated!
04-26-2014, 08:24 PM
RE:
We are providing bulk email solution
Cheap Dedicated server with multiple IP Address
PowerMTA email Server and Interspire Email marketer
Contact Us
Skype ID : san2roy
Gtalk ID : san2roy
Email : san2roy @ gmail .com
70.gif
08-21-2015, 02:06 AM
RE: PowerMTA config help
pls who has a method to reach inbox ? header or domain ..

41.gif