34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-02-2013, 05:45 PM
PayPal puts fear into people!!!
I had no idea how powerful and scary PayPal was until now!
I had made two purchase that were not filled properly.
One was on fiverr and the other a website.
I was ignored when I tried to get it fixed.
Finally, I went to PayPal and filed a complaint asking for a refund from fiverr.com. I detailed the circumstances dates and correspondence.
Then I asked for a partial refund from the website for the work that was not finished. I gave details to PayPal and explained everything.
Within 20 minutes I had both refunds!
I had my $5 back. I got ripped off once before on fiverr and I decided I wasn't going to let it happen again.
I know it is only $5 but it is my $5 and I wanted it back!!
The website gave me my partial refund!

Thank you PayPal!
08-06-2013, 11:44 AM
RE:
Well from what I read you had a good experience with them, so why are they bad?
08-07-2013, 04:06 PM
RE:
So, what are you trying to say here? For service provider like me, Paypal is the worst thing that can happen.
08-09-2013, 03:24 PM
RE:
You will not take my win away from me. I won! I am happy!
(08-06-2013 11:44 AM)newyorkstocker Wrote:  Well from what I read you had a good experience with them, so why are they bad?
I am not saying they are bad. I am saying when all else fails they will scare a scammer into returning your money!
If I hadn't reported them to PayPal I would have lost my money. They ignored me.
Quote:So, what are you trying to say here? For service provider like me, Paypal is the worst thing that can happen.
Are a crooked service provider that refuse to do the work or give a refund? If you are then yes it is. They will get the money back from you.
08-10-2013, 11:26 AM
RE:
That's the reason why i always used Paypal for any transactions. Also did you report the scammer / don't deliver the work / to the fiverr admin? So that he cant receive any payments and all his earnings will be lost.
36.gif
08-17-2013, 02:56 PM
RE:
No didn't think to report him. I will do that. I have always had such good luck with Fivver he should be stopped.
Thanks
08-22-2013, 03:40 AM
RE:
As I know.....Paypal will not cancel the trasaction if you purchased digital product. And IMHO this is just website advertising! CLOSED!

41.gif