Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: PayPal puts fear into people!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had no idea how powerful and scary PayPal was until now!
I had made two purchase that were not filled properly.
One was on fiverr and the other a website.
I was ignored when I tried to get it fixed.
Finally, I went to PayPal and filed a complaint asking for a refund from fiverr.com. I detailed the circumstances dates and correspondence.
Then I asked for a partial refund from the website for the work that was not finished. I gave details to PayPal and explained everything.
Within 20 minutes I had both refunds!
I had my $5 back. I got ripped off once before on fiverr and I decided I wasn't going to let it happen again.
I know it is only $5 but it is my $5 and I wanted it back!!
The website gave me my partial refund!

Thank you PayPal!
Well from what I read you had a good experience with them, so why are they bad?
So, what are you trying to say here? For service provider like me, Paypal is the worst thing that can happen.
You will not take my win away from me. I won! I am happy!
(08-06-2013 11:44 AM)newyorkstocker Wrote: [ -> ]Well from what I read you had a good experience with them, so why are they bad?
I am not saying they are bad. I am saying when all else fails they will scare a scammer into returning your money!
If I hadn't reported them to PayPal I would have lost my money. They ignored me.
Quote:So, what are you trying to say here? For service provider like me, Paypal is the worst thing that can happen.
Are a crooked service provider that refuse to do the work or give a refund? If you are then yes it is. They will get the money back from you.
That's the reason why i always used Paypal for any transactions. Also did you report the scammer / don't deliver the work / to the fiverr admin? So that he cant receive any payments and all his earnings will be lost.
No didn't think to report him. I will do that. I have always had such good luck with Fivver he should be stopped.
Thanks
As I know.....Paypal will not cancel the trasaction if you purchased digital product. And IMHO this is just website advertising! CLOSED!
Reference URL's