8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-20-2015, 03:47 AM
[Need Help] How can I monetize my website which is getting 10k-20k daily visitors?
So I am an SEO and Web Design guy but have never looked into ads or monetizing any websites. So last weekend I built a website for me and my friends based around a facebook group we started, with a little bit of luck our facebook group stated getting a ton of media attention the other day (ABC News, Huffpost, Perez Hilton, cNet, etc etc) and my website immediately shot to the front page of Google and is getting about 10,000-20,000 visitors a day. Its to the point where I am going to to need to invest in a dedicated server. Anyways I am curious what is the best way to monetize this website with ads? I have no interest in covering the entire screen with ads, or using popup ads, or anything shady like click jacking. Can anyone suggest a good ad network I should look into, would adsense be the best route or is there something better? Is there a way to get paid by views and clicks or only clicks? Im sorry but I am a complete noob at this kind of thing. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Malice
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
02-21-2015, 07:14 AM
RE:
come on guys, all the time on putting into cracking software (that I dont even use) for this community, surely someone can give me some pointers :D pretty please
02-21-2015, 01:32 PM
RE:
Hi,

If you are getting that kind of traffic then monetise with adsense. try adsense if the traffic is not targeted.

if those traffics are all targeted on specific niche, then monetise with CPA and build email list.

Thanks
02-23-2015, 05:34 AM
RE:
I agree. I think go with adsense. And maybe find a small high converting product you can have in sidebar or something related to your niche, that can give you a little extra bonus on top..
Its a "shame" you have good morals, because if you used cpa or something you could look at some real serious money if you have 20k people on your ite per day.
Congrats with your new site, and good luck with everything. Im sure you will do well ;-)
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
02-23-2015, 05:40 AM
RE:
I would sell ad space and in article ads, depends on the why the visitor is coming to your site.
75.gif
02-28-2015, 02:04 AM
RE:
Thanks everyone for the helpful input. I was thinking about going with adsense, but wasnt sure. The tricky part is there really isnt a niche that my site belongs to...maybe religious controversy? lol
02-28-2015, 02:21 AM
RE:
hey malice
because no one knows what your fb post is about nor your fb page, you will get general advice

why are the people visiting your site?
or is it just a viral curiousity,controversy play?
if you can offer something of value around that WHY - that would be the best

otherwise like what has been mentioned, use adsense and let the market dictate it
i wont expect much from adsense though

hope that helps
02-28-2015, 11:21 PM
RE:
If you have some premium/high value content on your website which visitors want to have i think you can consider locking it with CPA widget. Other way is to find a good affiliate product for your niche and make an article about it with aff link on it.. You can also leave the other ads (adwords) by using this methods.
02-28-2015, 11:59 PM
RE:
Much good advice BBHF.
03-01-2015, 10:35 AM
RE:
You can get some nice cash out of popups ;)
With 20k a day and a 50% rate of ad selling you'd make at least $10 a day with a mediocre advertising network.

If you put like 2 pops and some of the top networks you'd probably reach about $50 a day.

Lots of luck!
72.gif

59.gif