45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-15-2015, 08:53 PM
RE:
Search top 10 CPM Networks in Google. Join any of them
03-18-2015, 05:03 AM
RE: [Need Help] How can I monetize my website which is getting 10k-20k daily visitors?
(02-20-2015 03:47 AM)Malice Wrote:  So I am an SEO and Web Design guy but have never looked into ads or monetizing any websites. So last weekend I built a website for me and my friends based around a facebook group we started, with a little bit of luck our facebook group stated getting a ton of media attention the other day (ABC News, Huffpost, Perez Hilton, cNet, etc etc) and my website immediately shot to the front page of Google and is getting about 10,000-20,000 visitors a day. Its to the point where I am going to to need to invest in a dedicated server. Anyways I am curious what is the best way to monetize this website with ads? I have no interest in covering the entire screen with ads, or using popup ads, or anything shady like click jacking. Can anyone suggest a good ad network I should look into, would adsense be the best route or is there something better? Is there a way to get paid by views and clicks or only clicks? Im sorry but I am a complete noob at this kind of thing. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Malice
Malice try Propellerads, Revenuehits and Magenet to sell links
03-20-2015, 03:32 PM
RE:
Malice, if you're going legit, try outbrain. if you're getting organic traffic + outbrain, yahoo uses them too. if its tier 1 traffic thats better
05-24-2015, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 08:55 PM by Malice.)
RE: [Need Help] How can I monetize my website which is getting 10k-20k daily visitors?
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for your input. I ended up starting a complete new, similar website. Through Facebook ads and some innovative social media marketing tactics I was able to rake in a decent amount of traffic. In this month alone pulling in over 900,000 visitors. I didn't want any ads that turn me off of a website, such as pop-up ads, autoplaying video ads, ad links etc. Anything I found annoying.

So I looked into the content style ads since they seemed the least invasive. I'm sure you have all seen them, the tiny image boxes with the click baity headlines at the bottom of most major news articles.

I decided to go with Taboola, very similar to Outbrain. While they won't usually even consider partnering with a website unless it gets over 500,000 visitors a month, they have an excellent ctr. Mine are at 10.2%. Unfortunately they pay on a 45 scale which means you don't see a dime until 45 days after the first month.

Hope that helps anyone in a future situation similar to mine.

Malice
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
05-27-2015, 06:13 PM
(02-20-2015 03:47 AM)Malice Wrote:  So I am an SEO and Web Design guy but have never looked into ads or monetizing any websites. So last weekend I built a website for me and my friends based around a facebook group we started, with a little bit of luck our facebook group stated getting a ton of media attention the other day (ABC News, Huffpost, Perez Hilton, cNet, etc etc) and my website immediately shot to the front page of Google and is getting about 10,000-20,000 visitors a day. Its to the point where I am going to to need to invest in a dedicated server. Anyways I am curious what is the best way to monetize this website with ads? I have no interest in covering the entire screen with ads, or using popup ads, or anything shady like click jacking. Can anyone suggest a good ad network I should look into, would adsense be the best route or is there something better? Is there a way to get paid by views and clicks or only clicks? Im sorry but I am a complete noob at this kind of thing. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Malice

Hey You can Try this list @ http://www.adnetworksonline.com/2014/08/...shers.html
13.gif
06-10-2015, 04:27 AM
Here's an idea... Create an info product telling how you got that traffic from facebook in such a short time and sell the method. You could start getting paid today. (smile)

BATMAN
06-11-2015, 01:28 AM
your traffic is huge as its just the beginning things would change fast so fast try adsense its the best route then look towards your traffic stats and identify traffic based on geo location create an info product to sell them.try building an email list from now on its going to be big advantage for you as time pass out.
06-23-2015, 02:19 AM
Even though your site is not keyword targeted, still go with adsense. Image ads, perhaps, rather than link/text ads
06-23-2015, 02:39 AM
hey use to see what other sites in you niche doing and do like em ;)
06-23-2015, 05:50 AM
(06-10-2015 04:27 AM)Batmans Wrote:  Here's an idea... Create an info product telling how you got that traffic from facebook in such a short time and sell the method. You could start getting paid today. (smile)

BATMAN

Good idea, but I really don't want to saturate my method with unwanted competition. If I make an info product I would expect it to be shared on here and within a week have tens of thousands of people exploiting that method.

More importantly, what I use as my traffic generating methods would not work at all for most niches.

Anyways, on update on the progress of my site. I am partnered with Taboola and my site is getting about 1-2 million hits a day. The niche I am marketing in is a very strange and overlooked one. Info products, affiliate links, and selling products would be a total failure as nobody going to my site would have any interest in it. However the ad revenue I am generating is phenomenal and I plan on partnering with one or two more major ad-networks, I just don't want to get to the point where a pop up appears every time you click something or have ads plastering my page. It annoys people and discourages them from coming back. I chose taboola as content ads like them and outbrain are the least invasive and irritating.

Though I do invest a lot of money in paid ads on Google and Social Networks. That is all I will give out lol :D Cool
25.gif
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.

37.gif