79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2016, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2016 07:32 AM by TreeMan.)
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Pr...
(01-26-2016 12:53 PM)Volition Wrote:  Thanks a lot for the updates and tips, TreeMan. Keep us posted. Much success to you!

No problem !

(01-26-2016 12:57 PM)bobmcalister Wrote:  so, you are back into the cpa thing ?

No I haven't been able to get accepted to any networks. All the ones I tired haven't email me back yet. So I'm going to try another one.

(01-26-2016 01:16 PM)gruuvmunky Wrote:  Duplicator is great for 1 click entire site backup.
"Translation Plug in" I've been wondering...does this make your site get Indexed in other languages? or does it just translate on the fly when somebody visits and clicks on it to change the language?
I really want to have multiple copies of my sites in multiple languages so they get indexed in multiple countries.

I really don't know since I haven't check it in other languages. I just knew my google analytics showed visitors from different countries. So I just used a translator plug in to translate into their language.
03-28-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Products But To Show You How Its Done.
To be honest, I had temporarily forgotten about this thread, even though I am checking in once in a while.
Since you haven't posted in a couple months, how about an update?

I want to let you know also, that I have been paralleling your dilemma - deciding what course to take, for years now. Also, I published a Kindle book (based off public domain works) about 6 years ago, as an experiment. That one book, with no marketing, in a niche that was just terrible has made me probably about 100 dollars so far. Gist: scale it up, crank them out, chose niches wisely, make a profession out of it and get better over time. Who knows, maybe I can take a few ideas I've had in me all these years and create something based on my own ideas when I can afford to be more leisurely about things.

I say all that because you had mentioned kindle above somewhere, and I want to encourage you to go all out with it Blush
03-28-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Pr...
(03-28-2016 01:34 PM)one Wrote:  To be honest, I had temporarily forgotten about this thread, even though I am checking in once in a while.
Since you haven't posted in a couple months, how about an update?

I want to let you know also, that I have been paralleling your dilemma - deciding what course to take, for years now. Also, I published a Kindle book (based off public domain works) about 6 years ago, as an experiment. That one book, with no marketing, in a niche that was just terrible has made me probably about 100 dollars so far. Gist: scale it up, crank them out, chose niches wisely, make a profession out of it and get better over time. Who knows, maybe I can take a few ideas I've had in me all these years and create something based on my own ideas when I can afford to be more leisurely about things.

I say all that because you had mentioned kindle above somewhere, and I want to encourage you to go all out with it Blush

I know I been working on a lot and doing alot. I meant to send a update weeks ago. But your right and now I'm rebuilding a membership site for my books...this is what took me so long.
04-20-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Products But To Show You How Its Done.
Alright the reason I haven't been posting as much.....

First I saw a drop in my kindle sales... A big one... I had a book that broke through the top 500 and then after that it drop...

so I been doing a lot of research and editing on newer books to try and make them better ... than I realize my list is small from those books...

So I been working on a custom made membership site to offer newer members exclusive... I feel like my sales gone always be up and down with amazon ..

so my latest venture is freelancing which is profitable and picking up and working on this membership site and finding ways to make it profitable as well...

I been on alot of reading forums lately to... and it seems like there are alot of people who still read ... I'm def missing out...

So I think its better if I build my own platform ... and that's what I'm doing .
05-13-2016, 01:49 PM
Moderators delete this ...
41.gif

35.gif