39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Products But To Show You How Its Done.
Today I did a lot of thinking with the people I'm close to and own my own. And some of the things that was said that If I'm going to do something I better love what I do.

So one of the things I really love is to learn. I just love learning at every chance I can get without feeling like I have to stop learning. That's a passion which only grew over the years. I love reading also. A good book is like good food to me. Its something I really need.

So I came up with a few questions which will help me better niche down on my site.

Here are the questions maybe it can help you to.

Do I enjoy the subject I am talking about?
Would I be able to do it whether I make money from it or not?
How much do I know or could learn from going into this niche?
How many people can benefit from the knowledge I share ?
How long do I plan on keeping this going?
Do I see myself linking up with others to create something better from this?
If I had to do this all by myself with no support, could I?

These are some of the questions I came up with. I realize after answering those questions and really thinking about them that I was on the right road. It was this lingering doubt which kept me researching which isn't a bad thing.

But then I know that If I take this road it maybe six months on down the line before I just make it profitable. And that is fine with me. I want to slowly grow and bring it to its zenith.

So when you going into a niche is it passion, deep love, or business...these are very important questions as they usually show what route you can and shouldn't take.

Passion and deep love is drawing me to do these things, the money is secondary. I want to enjoy what I do with a peace of mind that I'm helping someone even if its one person. If my site can do that...I'm happy with that goal.

Provide the ultimate form of quality.... that's something to reach.....
01-15-2016, 02:51 AM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Products But To Show You How Its Done.
Okay after going through alot to see which areas I will target first I came up with a few passions that are already making money for me now.

Just found out I got a royalty check from amazon for the few books I have up with kindle and its decent pay. So I'm going to focus on writing for sure.

The second would be programming and gaming that's the second site I'm going to focus on.

The third would be music. i been a musician for over 15 years now. I have made plenty of money engineering doing shows and the such. I just stop after I suffer a martial art injury that require me to take time out to heal up.

Now that I'm properly heal up I can get back to doing these things which have became proper to me.

First site - Books author
Second site - Programming and Gaming
Third site - Music

That's it as I'm going to sign back up for school. I really don't have that much left to go before I can get a degree...its something I want to do now.
01-18-2016, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2016 08:41 AM by bobmcalister.)
outstanding information ...thank you
01-22-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Pr...
(01-18-2016 08:40 AM)bobmcalister Wrote:  outstanding information ...thank you

Thank you!!

Well new update.

Okay I finish a few courses over the last few days been under the weather so I been focus on healing and getting better.

One thing I learn is when you write your content for your websites you have to remember that people skim over content....very few read.

So when writing your web pages keep them light but straight to the point.

So I been rewriting my webpages and landing pages. Started a membership side to my site also but I have to make sure I get them all together.

That's all I been doing making sure my content is super tight and my landing pages are super targeted to the people who is within my audience and that's book lovers.

Also another factor to keep in mind when dealing with your website is to make sure you have a targeted audience in mind.

Try to think of it as talking to one type of person who you are trying to convince. Like whats their age, sex, and hobbies and then use that avatar you created in your mind to create the content, that's how I'm doing it and it work for me....

you may have to do something else....

But whats important...your website is your 24/7 store...make sure you have it as tight as you can...

and I started marketing with redditt... I want to see what type of traffic I can get from them...
01-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Ok I'm having a hard time getting these cpa/ppc campaigns going and I'm realizing this isn't for me at all..... so I'm scraping this right now and just focus on building up my sites and sending that traffic to a lead page... This cpa crap isn't all its cut out to be ....

If there is anyone who knows what they are doing and would like to guide me please inbox me the details
66.gif
01-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Been working on my site and I must say this Cloud Flare plugin and web service is excellent. It speeds up the site and also protects it from attacks among other things... I will post up all the plug ins I'm using on my website and hopefully you can find out which would be better for you.

Cloud Flare - They have a free option which is good to.
Contact Form 7 - Obvious Reason
Cookie Law Info - For when you accept cookies
Easy Coming Soon - When you are making changes and need to keep them updated
Easy Google Fonts - When you want to change the fonts on your website
Facebook Comments Or Diqcus Comments - Obvious Reason
Google Analytics - Obvious Reason
Indeed Ultimate Membership Pro - This is an excellent membership plugin- Its a paid plugin but its definately worth it. and they are always updated it and adding new things. My Mail Works with it also!!! Recommended
Translation Plug in - I been having visitiors from all over the world.. this plug translate the content to there language.
MyMail - Excellent newsletter and auto responder... Can also link up with mandrill and send grid for better sending and its a one time auto responder. Its a paid plug in but worth the money. Always updating.
Ninja Pop ups - Its an excellent plug. A/B testing is essential to find the most converting also works with My Mail plug. Its a paid plug in.
Social Media And Sharing Icons - Obvious Reasons
Tiny MCE Advanced - Obvious Reasons
Word Fence Security - Excellent plug for the defence of your site.
Wordpress Database Backup - To back up your website.
Yoast SEO - Obvious Reasons, also include a site map.
01-26-2016, 12:53 PM
Thanks a lot for the updates and tips, TreeMan. Keep us posted. Much success to you!
01-26-2016, 12:57 PM
so, you are back into the cpa thing ?
01-26-2016, 01:16 PM
Duplicator is great for 1 click entire site backup.
"Translation Plug in" I've been wondering...does this make your site get Indexed in other languages? or does it just translate on the fly when somebody visits and clicks on it to change the language?
I really want to have multiple copies of my sites in multiple languages so they get indexed in multiple countries.
01-27-2016, 05:15 AM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Pr...
Thanks a lot for the tip + rep!

(01-26-2016 01:16 PM)gruuvmunky Wrote:  Duplicator is great for 1 click entire site backup.
"Translation Plug in" I've been wondering...does this make your site get Indexed in other languages? or does it just translate on the fly when somebody visits and clicks on it to change the language?
I really want to have multiple copies of my sites in multiple languages so they get indexed in multiple countries.
6.gif

72.gif