60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2016, 10:27 AM
My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Products But To Show You How Its Done.
What I'm going to do is a multiple of things. [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD], service, ecommerce, niche sites, ebooks, kindle, and more. Take this journey with me and learn and also do so you can get results as well. I been in internet marketing for a while now almost 7 years and I have made a good amount. I lost a good amount also.

So with out taking to much of your time. I always like to do these case studies as it helps me to gain a better direction, get reviews, and get feedback which can help me gain better traction and also gain a better way of doing things.

Follow me and I will do my best to lead and walk with you. I'm your friend and I also want to help and give back since I have gain so much from this place and still have yet to become VIP not because I can't ...Its just that I have yet to fully help the normal members yet.

Leechers I know you out there but I'm not going to worry about you at the moment, this is open to all.

Second to all those who search these threads and make products from them, I'm also not going to judge you...but atleast let me know so we can JV and gain even more money and also let me know how I can help you make a better product from the knowledge I'm sharing...

Without taking up to much more time, tomorrow or whenever they accept my thread, then we will get started.
01-03-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Products But To Show You How Its Done.
lol like who reported a case study spam?
01-03-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Pr...
(01-03-2016 05:09 PM)TreeMan Wrote:  lol like who reported a case study spam?

Nobody - that happens if you use a URL shortener, for example. It is built into the forum - not reported by anyone. Just an automated "feature".

I am waiting... what is next dear OP 43smoke
01-03-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Products But To Show You How Its Done.
I didn't post a link lol I'm about to post up my update!
01-03-2016, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016 08:37 PM by TreeMan.)
Alright for this case study, I want to have a number of sites atleast earning me a 1000 dollars a piece. Right now I have more than six domains already register.

These sites will have various methods of monetization on them, I"m not using adsense. All ads will be directed to specific offers so I can gain extra benefits from them.

I realize having full fledge sites is better than just gaining a bump here and there. Its not applicable to just enjoy those temporary pay days and then we back at square one. Its not cool esp when you have bills to pay and you need that cash in your paypal before that due date.

So now we will be building a business around six to seven centralize ideas that can be link up to each other in various ways.

The second step is to order which sites gets the most attention first and to the next and so on and so on. I choose to focus on Kindle first as this is what is already bringing me in income. So I will build a blog around my books and also I'm starting a few web novels to invite repeat readers to the site.

How to do this is also a secret I'm not willing to share but will give insights into how I do it exactly.

I'm having a problem with rather I want to start and ecommerce or go into html 5 game programming. Lots of money to be made with HTML5 games as compaines are paying big dollars for it. But either you are going to outsource it or learn how to do it all yourself...and I can tell you it took me a few years to learn how to learn it all and be able to put it together.

I think I may change the name for the ecommerce side and just stick with the HTML 5 thing for now. also I am going to get into PPC And CPA. I know its all about tracking and scaling when you have a profitable enough campaign.

Been looking at so ad writing courses lately the copywriting courses I already have on my hard drives. Will let you know the names of all products I used to learn what I learn and to see how I see it.

So let me track out what I already have to offer.

Site One - Author " Fiction and Non Fiction " Website, Blog, Kindle
Site Two - SEO Service and Copywrite
Site Three - Graphic Designs and Web Development
Site Four - HTML5 Game Apps and Development
Site Five - Music Production - Think Beat Selling
Site Six - Think Music Blog For Indie Artist
Site Seven - Really isn't a site , just ppc, cpa " Might build sites around successful campaigns

The reason I am able to go into so many different niches is because I have been doing mostly all this stuff since I was young esp music. So I know a lot about it and its easy for me to come up with content.

I advise people who are just starting out to only do one thing at a time until you reach mastery in one field, then all the other fields increased in speed and then you get to the point where you can focus on more than one project.

Another factor I have is time. I have boat loads of time on my hands so its easy for me to manage my time. These factors play out to my advantage others may not have that advantage and that's okay you still can make do .

Also I wake up and work out which I'm just getting back to after suffering an injury which made me sit out a whole year. But I'm heal and I'm back and I get to practice Martial arts again. Which gain me a boatload of confidence and belief in myself.

Seven different areas which I know and can do and already have an idea of what I would like to do with them.

Next register sites, get hosting, get autoresponders, and get wordpress, and get themes, and get plugins, Plus write copy for the sites. And also sign up for CPA networks. So this week will be prep week and the following week will be the start up week.

52 weeks in a year the first week will be to prepare for the other weeks. I look forward to this.

END Update for now.

(01-03-2016 05:24 PM)one Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 05:09 PM)TreeMan Wrote:  lol like who reported a case study spam?

Nobody - that happens if you use a URL shortener, for example. It is built into the forum - not reported by anyone. Just an automated "feature".

I am waiting... what is next dear OP 43smoke

Interesting???? Whats is Cloud Rino in your signature?
15.gif
01-03-2016, 10:15 PM
I'm interested just not completely sure at what your offering. Your some what vague about what this is all about. PM me with more info at what this is about.
01-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Hmm can you be more specific
01-03-2016, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016 11:38 PM by TreeMan.)
RE: My Greatest Case Study And Guide Yet. My Way In Giving Back Isn't TO Share More Pr...
(01-03-2016 10:15 PM)LoganLadue Wrote:  I'm interested just not completely sure at what your offering. Your some what vague about what this is all about. PM me with more info at what this is about.

What you mean ? I just started so I haven't really reveal alot

(01-03-2016 10:51 PM)Kimi25 Wrote:  Hmm can you be more specific

on what ?
01-04-2016, 09:08 AM
I am very interested in following this - looking forward to see how things go.

You remind me of myself - the challenge for me is to keep focused more than a week on the same project(s). I don't know if it applies in your case, but what has helped me (immensely) is to use ways of drawing it out - some people use mind maps. But realtimeboard[.]com is my favorite.

That, in addition to pen and paper (for very short term, like when I am just waking up or getting ready to sleep) for what to do next.

(01-03-2016 08:36 PM)TreeMan Wrote:  Interesting???? Whats is Cloud Rino in your signature?
I put that there because in order to get vps from them, they put you in a queue, and in order to move forward in line, it seems you must refer people. So I do not know if they are any good or not (they are based in India, I think).

Another cool site, if you are interested in learning vps, is koding[.]com - it gives you a free linux (ubuntu) environment for learning and testing purposes (not working so good in firefox, so recommend chrome browser for it).
01-05-2016, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 09:40 AM by TreeMan.)
(01-04-2016 09:08 AM)one Wrote:  I am very interested in following this - looking forward to see how things go.

You remind me of myself - the challenge for me is to keep focused more than a week on the same project(s). I don't know if it applies in your case, but what has helped me (immensely) is to use ways of drawing it out - some people use mind maps. But realtimeboard[.]com is my favorite.

That, in addition to pen and paper (for very short term, like when I am just waking up or getting ready to sleep) for what to do next.

(01-03-2016 08:36 PM)TreeMan Wrote:  Interesting???? Whats is Cloud Rino in your signature?
I put that there because in order to get vps from them, they put you in a queue, and in order to move forward in line, it seems you must refer people. So I do not know if they are any good or not (they are based in India, I think).

Another cool site, if you are interested in learning vps, is koding[.]com - it gives you a free linux (ubuntu) environment for learning and testing purposes (not working so good in firefox, so recommend chrome browser for it).

lol I had the same problem as well. And I'm just now getting over it. But me and you gone do some business together soon, I have a few ideas I will run by you soon. Good looks to those links I'm checking them out now!

Alright today I didn't exactly work on the sites as I was on Udemy relearning so things. esp the web content one I just recently got to in the Udemy side of things. This makes it so much better as I knew some of the things but I learn a few new techniques.

My plans is to stay up all night in order to finish this. I'm still on the fence whether I should turn the HTML5 site into a ecommerce because the name is brandable and I can go in any direction I want to with it. So I will come to a conclusion eventually.

That's all for now I will have something more soon.
64.gif

74.gif