17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2014, 02:57 AM
RE:
I wonder why some can't be more civilized when expressing their opinion. Calling names is a childish thing to do as well, lol. Though it's been like that on HF for a couple of years or least since I've known that place. Lots of kids who doesn't know any better over crowded that place so it's not really good.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
If You Find It Useful "+1 REP" It.
01-17-2014, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 03:08 AM by Felicity.)
RE:
>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<< - Owner posts methods gathered from internet with his affiliate links and a little charizma.

Exactly! That ***** is copying various threads from other forums and is adding his affiliate links. Of course newbies and some other dumb kids just blindly follow every affiliate link of his.
Work hard, play even harder
01-17-2014, 03:08 AM
RE:
omni isnt to be trusted. I really dont know why hackforums isnt even taken down by the fbi yet
01-17-2014, 03:09 AM
RE:
tnx my brother:))))))))))))))))))))))))
01-17-2014, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 03:21 AM by Catzzz123456 aka RusCat.)
RE:
Its alredy about 4 years that scammers allowed on that forum. I remember when i revealed the scam of member RoboCope - i bought ebook of him(1 year back) and i saw that its just public info - so i contacted the staff and i given him a proof and he(scammer) got life-time ban and rep-f*ck. This member RoboCope earned about 10k$ on his scams ! Like most of the HackForums sellers they reporting posts that say truth and just ignoring and also -repping members that honestly described opinion about them ebooks.

ABout Omni (admin) - so he just dont care at all of these scammers. When i asked him about why member got banned for opening a "deal dispute" on member who scamming he just banned me immediately (ip ban) !

But there is some good sellers and ebooks buit its only 1% but others 99% is just liars !
For example method called income+ - actually is 3 yaers old and seller just rewrote it from other ebook of original author BUT it woks and he shows some tips and tricks to do this method !
42.gif

01-17-2014, 03:24 AM
RE:
(01-16-2014 05:31 PM)kintamani Wrote:  first time I read the headline it's tickling my head
is it happen in BBHF?????
after read entire post then it's become clear

I don't care as long it's not in BBHF

long live BBHF
I love this forum

peace Cool

agree with you kintamani Blush Cool Cool
01-23-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: [Must Read] How HackForums Reputable members scam people and they are allowed to d...
(01-17-2014 03:19 AM)Catzzz123456 aka RusCat Wrote:  Its alredy about 4 years that scammers allowed on that forum. I remember when i revealed the scam of member RoboCope - i bought ebook of him(1 year back) and i saw that its just public info - so i contacted the staff and i given him a proof and he(scammer) got life-time ban and rep-f*ck. This member RoboCope earned about 10k$ on his scams ! Like most of the HackForums sellers they reporting posts that say truth and just ignoring and also -repping members that honestly described opinion about them ebooks.

ABout Omni (admin) - so he just dont care at all of these scammers. When i asked him about why member got banned for opening a "deal dispute" on member who scamming he just banned me immediately (ip ban) !

But there is some good sellers and ebooks buit its only 1% but others 99% is just liars !
For example method called income+ - actually is 3 yaers old and seller just rewrote it from other ebook of original author BUT it woks and he shows some tips and tricks to do this method !
Completely agree with you.
01-28-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: [Must Read] How HackForums Reputable members scam people and they are allowed to d...
(01-16-2014 10:19 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  WF, HF - scammers, gangs of BS-ers

>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<< - Owner posts methods gathered from internet with his affiliate links and a little charizma.

BHW - Cool for methods and journeys, except for the HUGE number of scams, SEO threads scams, intimidation and bans.

BHT and MMD - slowly fading in the dark

===> BBHF - moderate number of journeys and methods, very few scams.
THE place for free stuff, shares. No admin and mod harrassment. So basically BEST forum to date. It just needs a little more methods and journeys.

Cool

I agree with most of the things you sad expect BHW.BHW is also a great comunity, if i have a question, those guys always answer it.
Personally HF are crap, those are just scammers and im glad i left those garbage douche bags along time ago.
BBHF is a place where you can start earning money, as everything is free and hands down the "heaven of knowledge".
01-30-2014, 11:34 PM
I also notice this fake vouch practice in HF. Last time it was about a crappy ebook about PPD. Nothing new in there but continuously asking for fake vouches in order to get a freemium keyword list. This paid ebook was actually a money magnet to scam the keyword list actual buyers by creating a fake social proof. Awesome.

BBHF saves me thousands of dollars of scam or S***** stuff. I like to pay for what's worthy but I want to try a product first to know if it suits my needs. BBHF helps me testing stuff before buying.
02-11-2014, 04:20 AM
RE:
I bought 1 [WSO] and never did again lol
33.gif

52.gif