40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-16-2014, 03:34 AM
RE:
I agree. Seriously, almost all famous forums out there like Warrior Forum and Hack Forums are just scams.
The owners and the elites are the only one who's earning, not the members.
In short, the members are their customers :)

BBHF is really the best :D
Regards,

Premier
01-16-2014, 04:40 AM
RE:
Push this Thread.

I know many HF Forum Members are here also :)
01-16-2014, 03:52 PM
RE:
Bump Bump!
01-16-2014, 05:31 PM
RE:
first time I read the headline it's tickling my head
is it happen in BBHF?????
after read entire post then it's become clear

I don't care as long it's not in BBHF

long live BBHF
I love this forum

peace Cool

- Nothing is more important than feeling good -

01-16-2014, 07:32 PM
RE:
Yeah been a member over there a while and its obvious to me anyway what goes on. Be careful on there because alot of ratting goes on which people turn a blind eye to. Most of the ebooks are just members that lurk on forums like this, waiting for people to post methods, then they just quickly make it into a ebook and sell it as there own. Sad really
48.gif
01-16-2014, 07:58 PM
RE:
Long live BBHF! Must read :)
Regards,

Premier
01-16-2014, 08:01 PM
RE:
This thread is so d*** stupid. Doesn't take a genius to understand that hackforums is full of stupid kids!
Work hard, play even harder
01-16-2014, 09:54 PM
RE:
I got scammed for $400 from a very reputable member.. bad place.. the dispute forum section has like 30 new threads every day
01-16-2014, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 10:21 PM by aKinaKus.)
RE:
WF, HF - scammers, gangs of BS-ers

>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<< - Owner posts methods gathered from internet with his affiliate links and a little charizma.

BHW - Cool for methods and journeys, except for the HUGE number of scams, SEO threads scams, intimidation and bans.

BHT and MMD - slowly fading in the dark

===> BBHF - moderate number of journeys and methods, very few scams.
THE place for free stuff, shares. No admin and mod harrassment. So basically BEST forum to date. It just needs a little more methods and journeys.

Cool
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
01-16-2014, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 10:32 PM by Jamzman AKA Shurik'n.)
RE:
Hack Forums admin, his personal information is leaked in the deep net, even his credit card, that bragger is just a petty looser that try to be like Barnaby Jack R.I.P, in the eyes of noobs lol!

(01-16-2014 08:01 PM)Brokep Wrote:  This thread is so d*** stupid. Doesn't take a genius to understand that hackforums is full of stupid kids!
Noobs don't understand this, this forum rank well in Google so maybe this thread will appear to people whom looking for hack forums or starting to learn hacking, even 3000$ courses about hacking also known as certifications are just a rip off and all the information is free over the internet, learn hacking it means understand the program well like you understand a Shakespeare book written in complicated English!

(01-16-2014 04:40 AM)BlackHatter4Life Wrote:  Push this Thread.

I know many HF Forum Members are here also :)
Rep for this :)
39.gif

More exclusive shares! Click Here

10.gif