38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2021, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2021 04:25 PM by Lumos.)
Question RE: Make Money with No Invstment - Any Niche - Gold for GMBs- Not even Domain required.
In light of the recent batch of changes made by the big G...
Is this method still working for GMBs ??
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-06-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: Make Money with No Invstment - Any Niche - Gold for GMBs- Not even Domain required.
(01-06-2021 11:49 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  In light of the recent batch of changes made by the big G...
Is this method still working for GMBs ??
Thanks

Hey mate... Very interesting timing for your comment, A mail that arrived just 2 hrs back answers your perception.

Unfortunately, this is the problem of SEO world. Narrative is spread by 1000 experts who themselves depend on hearsay. This perception becomes the truth of SEO world. Just 2 out of those 1000 people know the actual truth because they have their own experiments with data. But they keep quiet, so the wider perception rules. All of my postings here are my own research, so I write only after experimenting the stuff myself.

8-9 months back when I started researching and implementing this Google site technique, I had close to 10 sites launched for my research and experiments. It is one of those sites which were prepared in just 2-3 Hours - WITH NO STACKING - just 3 quickly copied articles, Question/answer content and some smart interlinking. I even forgot about this site till I get an automated mail from Google analytics. Probably time now to develop this site as it gained trust and authority in last few months without doing anything from my side.

Contrary to popular belief, the TRAFFIC and EXPOSURE INCREASED to Google sites with recent updates. See the December screenshot, traffic increased by 300% and 97% of it is search traffic. This is a child niche, so I ll definitely develop this with more content and monetize it.

In whitehat world, there are way too many loopholes and techniques to exploit in Google algorithm. These loopholes exploit certain fundamental concepts in Google algorithm, so they will keep working now and 10 years later.

This is what I know from other people who play with Google sites and stacking. Just that we people are silent, so the narrative driven by Gurus is - nothing is working except Good long content, and high quality guest blogging links. Let it float, some of us are happy follwing our own set of SEO rules.

[Image: gN8Tk7J.jpg]
01-14-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Make Money with No Invstment - Any Niche - Gold for GMBs- Not even Domain required.
This is an interesting concept and thank you for sharing. Have you only been testing the ranking outcome and monitoring the traffic from the reports, or have you started to implement any form of lea generation or monetization yet?
01-18-2021, 02:57 PM
(01-14-2021 09:08 PM)ironcheese Wrote:  This is an interesting concept and thank you for sharing. Have you only been testing the ranking outcome and monitoring the traffic from the reports, or have you started to implement any form of lea generation or monetization yet?

As I said in my other threads, Google site stacking is a part of my ranking process. This alone as Tier 1 not only gives powerful link, but gets trickle of traffic as well.

But I'm building a process using this which I may disclose later. For local, I will never go for lead based marketing, it is stressful for my taste. Rather go for visibility marketing with rental. I'm trying to copy couple of marketers I know, however with my own process. When the entire process is in place, I ll be able to give a summary.

Till that happens, using this strategy successfully for my niche sites.

47.gif