27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Make Money with No Invstment - Any Niche - Gold for GMBs- Not even Domain required.
My experience with reverse engineering didn't work out quite well. But I have learnt a thing or two from your thread so maybe I wasn't doing it the right way. Thinking of giving it another try. Thanks for the information.
06-27-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Make Money with No Invstment - Any Niche - Gold for GMBs- Not even Domain required.
Thanks for sharing
06-28-2020, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2020 01:40 AM by ashishsharma758.)
can you please make a step by step tutorial about it
06-29-2020, 02:57 AM
(06-27-2020 10:26 PM)briggsn Wrote:  My experience with reverse engineering didn't work out quite well. But I have learnt a thing or two from your thread so maybe I wasn't doing it the right way. Thinking of giving it another try. Thanks for the information.

Hey mate, as you see live proof it is working. So it becomes a responsibility to make it work for your site. Dig into the details and copy exactly the example site. Look very closely, they stuff keywords and links into the comments, description section as well of each Google property.

And in fact, people are going much beyond what you see in those example sites now. Once you get the drift, you will go crazy in interlinking and stacking them. Difficult to explain unless you get started with this.

(06-28-2020 01:40 AM)ashishsharma758 Wrote:  can you please make a step by step tutorial about it

I will try when time permits.
09-14-2020, 01:42 PM
Are you using your expired high PLR Tumblr sites in the SEO?
Also, do you recommend any tools to 'dig into the details'?
Reps for the share!
55.gif
09-14-2020, 05:38 PM
NithyaLife,

Please make a step by step guide.

Thanks
09-16-2020, 12:31 AM
(09-14-2020 01:42 PM)ArnieAbrams Wrote:  Are you using your expired high PLR Tumblr sites in the SEO?
Also, do you recommend any tools to 'dig into the details'?
Reps for the share!

@ArnieAbrams, yes , I necessarily use 8-10 tumblrs per site. And some of them cross linked. Also I build diff tiered links to those tumblrs to power them up even further.

This Google stack site is completely manual. Takes 3-4 hrs to build after 7-8 articles are ready. But it is worth it. No tool available to do prepare such a site.

(09-14-2020 05:38 PM)shrabanti Wrote:  NithyaLife,

Please make a step by step guide.

Thanks

I have thought of couple of times after getting few PMs. But i really get scared to list down all the steps, there are way too many and would take a lot of time. Actually once you get started, you will automatically do more and more of this stuff.

I wil try sometime though.
09-27-2020, 02:39 PM
This is nice! I need to play with it.
11-26-2020, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2020 05:43 AM by Krusher.)
Thanks once again for your shares.

Isn't what this tool does?

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-G-St...ht=gstack~

I think that it's what you just need ...

Bought it but never used it yet.... :(
01-06-2021, 10:34 AM
(11-26-2020 05:41 AM)Krusher Wrote:  Thanks once again for your shares.

Isn't what this tool does?

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-G-St...ht=gstack~

I think that it's what you just need ...

Bought it but never used it yet.... :(

the thing is tho his tool build ugly looking crap and it's always broken the dude must spend heaps of time or $ fixing then the links brack :D
65.gif

59.gif