23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-05-2020, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2020 10:08 PM by NithyaLife.)
Make Money with No Invstment - Any Niche - Gold for GMBs- Not even Domain required.
If you not earning from your online endevors yet, but willing to think and work, here is a completely FREE method.
It works. When my 17 year old nephew wanted to start helping me and learn, I gave this to learn and build for me. No frustrations of usual SEO methods, quick result and lot of scope for experiment. And it just hit the sweet spot - not extremely simple, but not too complex SEO.

So here it is for you. I will give you the example below which will show the method itself. If you have a GMB plus local site, this method will beat your every other link building effort - see below how one set of work pushed 3 properties to Page 1.

2 things necessary since you are doing it without any investment ( they are necessary anyway even with funds)

1. You are able to think, research and learn
2. It needs work. But I would say much less than other comparable successful projects need.

On a positive note

1. No need of writing skills. No domain, No server costs.
2. No sandbox. Quick result - days to few weeks depending on your research
3. Quick learning takes 3-4 days
4. Quick implementation - depending on your speed takes 1-3 days for 1 site.
5. It is not a trick, it is a framework, so long term results

EXAMPLES

While people are searching frantically strong miracle links everyday, here is what some experts do utilizing the same old Tier 1 buffer - Google site. It is not any secret site in SEO world , but the true power lies in the recipe. With a powerful recipe, even blogspot links work just fine as of today.

SEOs call this Google stack, but the framework is really wide. Every single person does it differently.

You will see below how a stacked google site is beating others easily in Serps.

If this can be done for difficult keywords like - SEO consultant ausin, SEO virginia, --- think of possiblities for your judiciously chosen less difficult niche keywords.

[Image: BKsusgt.jpg]

As you can see, the stack really helps GMB and money site as well. So if you have a GMB, then you are actually pushing 3 properties together to page 1 with one set of work. The 2nd site has more than 150K links to its domain. So imagine the power of the google site in eyes of Google algorithm.

[Image: 8GgNIiF.jpg]

This SEO virginia site was done by semantic mastery guys, so it is there since last 3-4 years. Yes, this ranking has survived all algorithm changes.

Here is one of my 1 month old site which is slowly crawling up. Right now it is already above Yellow pages, and angielist. Work in progress still.

[Image: aehziNl.jpg]

and one more keyword

[Image: EpHpLws.jpg]

You will see- with its full power, it ultimately ranks for many keywords and its variation.

METHOD TO IMPLEMENT

Things have evolved in terms what people are doing with stacks now. Don't bother to write perfect articles, because this method is not really dependent on your perfect articles, it feeds on circular anchor text links. When you finally come to 1,2,3 rank, you can brush up your content to convert.

Here is the work for you to do.

1. Reverse engineer the site and learn the frame work. It is basically using multiple Google properties and ultimately embed them on Google site pages. It gives you unlimited opportunity to keep Google busy by creating circular links. You can literally go on and on. I will expand on this later on.

Code:
https://sites.google.com/view/austinseoconsultant/home
https://sites.google.com/site/virginiaseoagency/

3. Always start with 5 sites after your initial learning and 1st site is completed. Surest way to get frustrated is start with 1 site and stay with it. You can easily develop 2-3 such sites per week.

2. The research rules remain the same - choose high buying intent keywords - review, local or niche - your choice. You have a great ranking framework at hand, so be judicious with your choice.

3.Follow the content basics - Keyword in H1, H2, H3 ( in google properties - Title, Heading, subheadings ) and sprinkle your other related semantic keywords. Don't bother much beyond this for your articles. You can copy paste from different top 10 results with little rewriting. Nothing more than 1-2 hrs for 10 pieces of articles for all your google properties.

4. After your learning and implementation on 1st site, immediately replicate for 5 sites, preferably closely related, so that it gives opportunity to cross link and promote the same stuff.

5. If you do things right, you should land up anywhere between Page 1 and 3 immediately. And as google crawls your circular links, you would go up in the serps.

6. You can start link building immediately without fear of sandboxing. There are inherent opportunities - like downloading the Google DOCs in PDF and upload to pdf sharing sites. Download the sheets as PDF and HTML and upload to PDF and cloud ( Google, AWS, Azure - all free ). Every property gives an embed code, so embed them anywhere to create circular links. Also there are other free link building info here in this forum, which you can leverage if required.

If I see few people doing this, I will expand on the individual steps of the Google stack site building. It is not difficult at all, you can easily reverse engineer from the example sites. But there are many opportunities for injecting your links and keywords, that I can later expand.

Hope some people take action.
06-05-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Make Money with No Invstment - Any Niche - Gold for GMBs- Not even Domain required.
thank you Nice Thread

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
06-06-2020, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2020 12:02 AM by Nitro.)
Star RE: Make Money with No Invstment - Any Niche - Gold for GMBs- Not even Domain required.
Yeah, old method and it's good,
though it doesn't work for every keyword or niche.

And yes, one needs to invest some funds in order to compete.

@NithyaLife
Thank you for your contribution Thanks
MAX REPS added!
Behind each business there is a purpose…
06-07-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Make Money with No Invstment - Any Niche - Gold for GMBs- Not even Domain required.
Thank you very much!
06-08-2020, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2020 07:13 PM by NithyaLife.)
Hopefully people implement this. The results are very encouraging, competing with authority domains like Yellowpages, Thumbtack is not that difficult.

One of my primary keyword is still rising up in the serps.

And interestingly 1 week back I added one dedicated page for that primary keyword and it popped up in 1st page in just 4-5 days. So now 2 results at No 2 and No 3. It seems the site has gained a lot of power in last 1 month, so when I build a new page it immediately inherits the link juice.

I am waiting for other 4 other related keywords to rank in top 3 before I monetize the site as all those ranking can go to 1 business.

[Image: MAseEFn.jpg]
21.gif
06-09-2020, 01:10 PM
Nice method is this method works in all category or niche
06-10-2020, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2020 02:15 AM by NithyaLife.)
(06-09-2020 01:10 PM)ashishsharma758 Wrote:  Nice method is this method works in all category or niche

I think best way is to test this yourself and find out. In SEO, trust your own experiments. Happy to help you with any queries.
06-12-2020, 02:53 AM
i use google site before but only as a landing page but do you think i can rank with low competition keyword on first page with any niche.
i forgot to mention sometimes google remove the google site landing page but i think it's depends on you're niche.

thank you very much .....................
06-12-2020, 11:54 AM
thanks for sharing , but still not every google site will rank easy even to low competition keywords , due to my experience google sites will not be magical ranking as claimed if you can rank google site you can rank any website , and more safe prefered to use your own wordpress and your own domain, as google can take you down everytime and all efforts will be gone
06-14-2020, 04:04 AM
(06-12-2020 02:53 AM)xocap Wrote:  i use google site before but only as a landing page but do you think i can rank with low competition keyword on first page with any niche.
i forgot to mention sometimes google remove the google site landing page but i think it's depends on you're niche.

thank you very much .....................

Yes, top of the fold, you can have landing page design and toward the bottom of it, all the google properties stacked, interlinked, and embedded. Beauty with this method is, you can really hide them from the eyes while giving power to the property.

(06-12-2020 11:54 AM)katara Wrote:  thanks for sharing , but still not every google site will rank easy even to low competition keywords , due to my experience google sites will not be magical ranking as claimed if you can rank google site you can rank any website , and more safe prefered to use your own wordpress and your own domain, as google can take you down everytime and all efforts will be gone

I think you misunderstood my friend. I would be naïve to post google site as the magic trick. The magic actually lies in the stacking the google property inside the Google site. Now you are not only talking about long tail, you are even taking on bigger authority site with difficult keywords. Brand new sites would not be able to hit those positions in 1 month. I am doing this for quite some time now, and the experiment never stops, I can really hide long articles in the description area of all properties which are visible to Google , but not human eyes. Scope and power is literally unlimited. See how the lady ( Austin seo consultant) uses Trello in IFTTT ring as part of stacking, simply amazing, the trello page ranks as well. The list of ideas go on and on.

And you don't have to choose between Personal domain and this stacked Google property. As you see above, if done right, one can have 3 properties on page 1.
51.gif

79.gif