47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-11-2017, 05:34 AM
Local Marketing SPARKERS_Bob Ross
Does anyone have this? Its greatly needed and THANKS in advance!

http://highresponsemarketing.com/sparkers
01-11-2017, 08:57 AM
RE: Local Marketing SPARKERS_Bob Ross
The sales page makes me think this is Bob Ross' way to put a twist on his 9 x 12 postcard product but I think it could have a gem or 2 in it. Bump.
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
01-11-2017, 09:44 AM
It's nice to see a product with no upgrades/oto's but $49 is a little steep. Hopefully, someone gives a review soon and shares it.
01-11-2017, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 03:12 PM by NetProfits.)
THIS is a great product! Y'all should get it too so you also can enjoy it. Oh, and when you do please come back and share it so I can check it out also. LOL

Just kidding you. I don't have it but would like to check it out. BUMP!!!
01-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Seems a few of us are interested. Maybe we can all put in 10 dollars - only need five of us to put in.
59.gif
01-12-2017, 05:12 AM
Bump for this..
01-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Kind of pricey! Can anyone share or put together GB?

Thanks
01-12-2017, 11:03 PM
Yes this would be great.Bob's products are usually good.
But GB is not good for just $49 product
I am ready to put $10,So we need only four to buy this,
So Those other four who are interested to chime in $10, PM me.

Cheers
01-13-2017, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 01:05 AM by NetProfits.)
Based on what I see on his sales page anybody can make up a mock-up like he has to sell from. I used to be in the business years back and would use a page mock-up along with a category list. At the top of the category page I'd have the category (roofer, window installation, plumbers, etc.) and then I would have numbered 1-4 down the page with a prospect company, phone number, and owners name. I'd tell the prospect I had thought of him first and wanted him to have the opportunity but I already had other appointments. When the person in the number 1 position saw I already was ready to call on his competitor he would normally buy if for no other reason than to keep me from going to his competitor. Been there and done that. I'm no longer interested in selling advertising again but when I can I like seeing what others are doing in that line. For me it's more curiosity than interest.
01-13-2017, 04:57 AM
(01-13-2017 12:04 AM)NetProfits Wrote:  Based on what I see on his sales page anybody can make up a mock-up like he has to sell from. I used to be in the business years back and would use a page mock-up along with a category list. At the top of the category page I'd have the category (roofer, window installation, plumbers, etc.) and then I would have numbered 1-4 down the page with a prospect company, phone number, and owners name. I'd tell the prospect I had thought of him first and wanted him to have the opportunity but I already had other appointments. When the person in the number 1 position saw I already was ready to call on his competitor he would normally buy if for no other reason than to keep me from going to his competitor. Been there and done that. I'm no longer interested in selling advertising again but when I can I like seeing what others are doing in that line. For me it's more curiosity than interest.

@NetProfits, thanks for your insights. I feel I'm basically in the same spot as you - I don't want to sell ads either - but there is one thing in his copy that really interested me.

He says, 'You simply source the new movers (easy as pie)

I'd really like to know this as I have a couple of client that could benefit greatly. If you have any ideas I'd really appreciate hearing about them.

Thanks in advance,
NoJob
5.gif
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks

48.gif