13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-15-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Local Marketing SPARKERS_Bob Ross
count me in guys
01-15-2017, 10:43 PM
Cool all have paid.

Who have paid will receive the product shortly.

Thanks for participating.

Cheers
01-16-2017, 01:22 PM
Room for another?
01-17-2017, 04:58 AM
(01-16-2017 01:22 PM)DavidJ Wrote:  Room for another?

PMed you.

Its now $100.Glad we bought it while the discount is available.
All those who paid check your inboxes for the dl link.

Cheers
Never Ever Give Up
01-17-2017, 07:31 AM
Room for one more? I can't believe he is charging $100 for it.
45.gif
01-18-2017, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2017 04:42 AM by Tops2.)
I am interested in this also. Please pm the payment link.
01-18-2017, 03:04 PM
for those that have the SPARKERS ....Secret, well was it woth it?

I did a bob ross card years ago, it is HARD, VERY HARD work to do, takes lots and lots of time, u really need to know how to sell to hard nose biz owners, it is not easy, felt like working for less than minium wage lol.... even when i did it the card i designed was only going to be for 8 spaces, so i went for more high value type businesses, however at the end i had to sell 2 spaces at a reduction - (pizza and salon).

long story short, the printers got the price quote wrong for the 10,000 cards, so had to pay more at the end, once i deducted the postage and graphic work, my profit was a measly $550!

the following month i asked all the advertisers if they would do a repeat campaign and only 3 would do it, so i gave up. i just could not face the prospect of spending many.... many hours looking for new clients.

i love this review from Quasar on bob ross. laughed my pantyhose off! but sums up bob ross truthfully.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid1840863
01-19-2017, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 11:29 AM by brian1.)
makes a change no oto price has doubled
01-19-2017, 12:39 PM
(01-18-2017 03:04 PM)LeggyAnita Wrote:  for those that have the SPARKERS ....Secret, well was it woth it?

I did a bob ross card years ago, it is HARD, VERY HARD work to do, takes lots and lots of time, u really need to know how to sell to hard nose biz owners, it is not easy, felt like working for less than minium wage lol.... even when i did it the card i designed was only going to be for 8 spaces, so i went for more high value type businesses, however at the end i had to sell 2 spaces at a reduction - (pizza and salon).

long story short, the printers got the price quote wrong for the 10,000 cards, so had to pay more at the end, once i deducted the postage and graphic work, my profit was a measly $550!

the following month i asked all the advertisers if they would do a repeat campaign and only 3 would do it, so i gave up. i just could not face the prospect of spending many.... many hours looking for new clients.

i love this review from Quasar on bob ross. laughed my pantyhose off! but sums up bob ross truthfully.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid1840863

@LeggyAnita,
Thanks for describing your experiences. Like so many make money products, Bob Ross' selling ads on postcards to local businesses, is made to 'seem' easy - and it is anything but easy!
Went back and read Quasar's review. Made me laugh too.
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
01-20-2017, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 01:47 PM by scc42.)
No doubt... his WSO's are funnels to his printing and call centers... where he makes his money... it's a great set up for him.
If you have great face to face sales ability and can do it full time, you can do his programs.
Most of us don't have one or the other.
Quasar summed it up completely... as usual!
7.gif

35.gif